Chapter 1b - You Know That Logic Doesn't Mean Anything, Right?

Start from the beginning

***

"Well, are we all good to go WOAH Bunchers?" Needle asks. Coiny, Pin, Spongy, and Rocky nod. Needle walks away before realizing something was off. "Wait, Rocky!?!" Needle picks Rocky up. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Eraser, Pen, and TB!".

"T-D is miss-ing Nee-dle." Pin 'points' out.

"Where could she have gone?" Coiny asks, even though it was pretty obvious.

Teardrop sneaks into a jug of water. She gets in just before Eraser puts it in to a boat. "DO we really need to be the ones to search in the Goiky Canal? Why can't someone else do that?" He asks, clearly annoyed at this chore. "I would have preferred the desert.".

"Don't stress bro!" Pen chimes in putting his hand on Eraser's shoulder. "We got partnered with TB. This should be a piece of cake, just like the ones I brought for the trip out there." Pen pulls out a box of chocolate cake.

Teardrop's stomach rumbles as she realizes how hungry she is. She hasn't eaten anything for a while and that cake sounded really good about now. But she couldn't be spotted, not yet. Tennis Ball tripped into the room with a handful of small gadgets and parts. Pen and Eraser help him up and get some of the small gadgets. "What are these for?" Eraser asks, holding a small olive green fish looking device.

Instead of answering right away, Tennis Ball takes everything out of the boat. He then throws the fish device onto the floor. It expands turning into Golf Ball's Robotic Fish Monster. "I fixed up this wonderful tech that GB made and even added a few modifications to it. GB doesn't know I have this, so we shouldn't exactly tell her, but this will be great to explore the Goiky Canal much easier.

Pen looks in awe as Eraser shrugs and starts taking the supplies that were in the boat into the Robotic Fish Monster. The inside looked a little smaller then last time, but since it was the three of them plus some supplies, it should be fun. Eraser noticed that Tennis Ball also had some of Basketball's Breathable Bubbles. "Those are just in case we need to go outside of the Fish Monster to grab anything!" Tennis Ball had old them earlier.

Meanwhile, Coiny, Pin, Needle, Rocky, Spongy, Blocky, Woody, GB, and Flower all went over to the ticket booth to get tickets to ride, WOAH Bunch getting train tickets, and the others getting bus tickets. "I'm getting one in case one of the teams needs help." Golf Ball explained when asked why she was getting a ticket. Pencil, Match, and Leafy walked passed them to get a newly made FreeSmart SuperVan.

"What do you think *you're* doing?" Pencil asks Leafy suspiciously when Leafy tries to get in the van.

"Umm, coming with you guys like I'm supposed to-" Leafy tries to explain but is cut off by Pencil, "Only FreeSmart members can sit in the SuperVan. You'll have to be on the roof or the trunk." Leafy sighs and heads into the trunk because she'd be blown away on the roof.

Pencil starts to sigh in relief and drive them towards the Desert where they were assigned to look for the missing map piece. She gets a solemn look on her face and turns to Match. "Do you think I'm being a bit rough on her? I mean, I know it's been weird talking to her after being freed from the EXIT, but I shouldn't keep a grudge because I don't want to thank her. She helped me and I'm starting to believe that being passive aggressive isn't working the way it should."

Match just looks at Pencil before looking through the window deciding not to say anything, as it's probably for the best. Leafy cries in relief a bit as she listened to what Pencil said, but she knew that wouldn't be the same person when they reached their destination.

Meanwhile in Golf Ball's Underground Factory, Tennis Ball, Pen, and Eraser were ready to head off themselves. "Hold on." Tennis Ball muttered as he clicked open the first door and drove into the tiny room between two doors. He closed the first one and opened the second, and the swam into the depths of the Goiky Canal. Teardrop continues to hide in the water jug, vowing to herself to only come out when it's time.

WOAH Bunch, Flower, Blocky, and Woody waited for their respective vehicles to be ready to board. Coiny sees an old Steam Train and takes Pin and Needle and tosses them into it, Spongy and Rocky hopping in willingly. Flower sees the local Bus is ready to board. "Come on guys! We need to get on now!" Flower exclaims as she throws Blocky in. Woody slowly walks in. Blocky can tell that Woody is sad, but he decides not to bother him at the moment. The Bus heads off down the road into the sunset.

Coiny finally figures out how to start the Steam Train and it sets off a bit slower then anticipated towards Yellow Face's Warehouse.  "Yellow Face sells all sorts of stuff!" Needle explained. "I'm sure he has a Recovery Center in their somewhere. It's our best shot at finding one!". The group does a quick 'YEAH!!!' and they continue to travel as the sun continued to set down.

End of the whole first chapter.