Chapter 1b - You Know That Logic Doesn't Mean Anything, Right?

The secret that the scroll held would soon be revealed, and Golf Ball was proud to be showing it off to everyone. "I have found out what this says!" Golf Ball exclaimed, everyone on the edge of excitement. "These aren't words or some hidden language. So-"

"I don't know what it says." Golf Ball mutters. Everyone still hears her and freak out. Golf Ball throws the scroll and it lands on Tennis Ball. He decides to take a look at it. He realizes that the top of the scroll is ripped, like something is missing. And the symbols, as Golf Ball said, they don't look like a secret language, but more like keys on a map. Wait-

"Guys-" Tennis Ball tries to grab their attention, but not only is he not the best at public speaking, but he is getting pushed around and no one is paying attention because they couldn't find out where Dream Island could be. Bubble is popped in the midst of the chaos by Blocky as he tries to protect Woody. Pen is pushed into Tennis Ball.

"TB! What are we going to do?" Pen asks. "We couldn't find out where Dream Island could be. It wasn't even some map that could lead us-".

Tennis Ball has had enough of this craziness. He steps on top of the counter where people would normally take their orders. "EVERYONE!!! STOP!!!" He yells his voice cracking a bit. Everyone stops, but Pencil chuckles a bit because of the voice crack. Leafy looks at her, only for Pencil to look annoyed back.

"Guys stop this madness." Tennis Ball pleads. "I figured it out! GB is right, this isn't some message we have to try to figure out; they're keys on a map, that tells you where trees or mountains are. It's a map!" Some people scoff a bit, but the majority believe him. He decides to continue. "The top and left side have been ripped off, so this is only the corner of a map, but that means we could try to find the other parts of this map. But I don't think that's important right now. What's important is-".

"What are you saying? Of course learning this is a map is important!" Pencil interrupts. "I thought you were smart." Tennis Ball just rolls his eyes and keeps his hypotheses to himself. Everyone is chattering about this revelation about Dream Island's whereabouts. Needle comes in with no one else.

Pin runs up to her. "I thought you went to recover Firey, Icy, and Snowball! What happened?" Everyone else starts nodding to these questions.

"The Recovery Centers," Needle started, "they've been destroyed! All of them. Even the Bubble Recovery Center!". Pencil and Match look at Needle with fear. "I don't know what happened, all I know is we need to go find somewhere that sells them.".

Coiny snaps his fingers. "I've got a plan!" He announces. "Me, Pin, TD, Spongy, and Needy-".

"Don't call me Needy!" Needle slaps Coiny.

"Us WOAH Bunchers will go find a new Recovery Center. Pencil, Match and... Leafy, will go looking for one part of the map." Pencil glares at Leafy, and she wants to say something, but gets cut off by Coiny continuing. "Pen, Eraser, Rocky, and Tennis Ball, you guys can go find another piece of the map. That leaves Blocky, Woody, and Flower to find the last piece.".

"What about ME!?!" Golf Ball asks. "What am I going to do?"

"What you do best staying in one spot and 'managing the team'." Coiny teases her.

Golf Ball gets angrier. "But I couldn't even do THAT!!! You did the job assigning part for me!!!".

Coiny pats Golf Ball on the back. "Well then, I guess you got a little bit of a break. But seriously, we need someone to stay at a 'home base' type of place to communicate with all the teams while we are busy doing the task that was assigned to us.". Golf Ball can't really get mad by his points. She just 'humph's and starts to set up some communication equipment.