Chapter 1a - Yeah, what, I want to know!

The sun rises over the green plains of Goiky. As it rises, laughter can be heard across the land as some of the objects hang out with each other.

Blocky, Eraser, and Pen are all chilling when Blocky decides to be funny. He starts mimicking Golf Ball, "HEY YOU!!! STOP! I HAVEN'T ASSIGNED YOU A JOB YET!!! I'M TEAM MANAGER, WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB OF ALL!!!". Pen and Eraser laugh hysterically as Blocky continues his impression of Golf Ball. "The square of Pi is 3.14- blah, blah, blah!!!". Eraser and Pen are now rolling in the floor.

"That," Eraser says between his laughs, "is so true!". He continues to laugh. Blocky just chuckles. Blocky knew that his impersonation would make the guys break into tears of laughter.

Pen tries to say something as he is wheezing. "If I didn't know it was you, I would have thought that was actually her!" Pen gets out. Pen gives Blocky a high five as he is still giggling.

Meanwhile, The Alliance is driving around in the FreeSmart SuperVan. "Okay Alliance," Pencil says as she steers through the plains, "what should we do today? I feel very bored and there's not really anything to do. Bubble you have any ideas?" Pencil asked as she takes her hands off the wheel and looks at the seats behind her.

Bubble seemed very cautious as Pencil faces her. The SuperVan had started to violently turn left and right, narrowly avoiding other contestants. "I uhm, think that maybe you should keep your eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel. I don't want to pop!" Bubble said, with deep worry and concern in her voice.

"Oops." Pencil observes as she starts to steer the FreeSmart SuperVan again. Not getting an answer from Bubble, Pencil decides to ask Match instead, "Match, what about you?".

"Maybe we should just, like, go on a road trip!" Match expressed very happily. "We, like, have all the supplies we'd, like, need.".

Pencil takes this into consideration. "Sure, we can do that if we don't crash into the large rock in front of us." Pencil said as she continues to drive the SuperVan straight into the rock. Bubble pops as both Pencil and Match get flung out the windshield. Pencil hits the rock as something falls of and lands next to her. "Ow, my head feels funny..." Pencil mutters under her breath. She rubs her head and doesn't realize the little scroll beside her.

Leafy walks by and notices the crash. She rushes towards the sight and helps Pencil up. "Woah! Are you guys okay? That seems like a very horrible crash.". Leafys concern and care rubs off Pencil the wrong way as she pushes Leafy back a bit.

"Leafy, I'm okay. Both me and Match. You don't need to act like we all need your help and kindness." Pencil remarked passive aggressively.

Leafy is hurt by Pencils rude behavior. "I was just trying to help- I," Leafy noticed something on the floor next to Pencils feet, "what's that?".

Pencil picks up the scroll. "It seems like some kind of scroll." Pencil observes as she tries to open it, but to no avail. Pencil needs help so she asks Match as she stumbles over to Pencil and Leafy. "Match, can you help me open this scroll?".

"Of course, Pence-Pence!" Match replies as she takes the other end of the scroll. Match and Pencil both start to pull, but it still doesn't budge. Leafy tries to speak up, but doesn't say anything to avoid Pencil just telling her to shut up.

All of a sudden, Coiny gets flung towards Pencil and Match as he hits the scroll directly. He falls on it and feels pretty dizzy. "Let's go again-" He mumbles as he dizzily gets up. He picks up the scroll. Coiny didn't know what Pencil and Match were doing with it, but he decides to open it. He also tries to pull it open, but it still refuses to open up.

"Give me that!" Leafy exclaims as she takes the scroll from Coinys hands. "You don't pull it open," Leafy states as she expands the scroll, "you simply un roll it.". Pencil, Match, and Coiny look slightly embarrassed that they could not figure that out sooner. Leafy looks through the scroll as she notices something and is shocked. "D-D-Dream Island...?" Leafy stutters as she drops the scroll to the floor.

On the scroll, there is some writing, some in English, the rest in some cryptic language of symbols. But that didn't matter. Dead center of the scroll was, undeniably, a picture of Dream Island. 

Pin, Needle, Firey, and Tennis Ball all run over. "Coiny, are you okay?" Pin asked as she hugs Coiny. "We are so sorry! We did-n't think you would get flung so far by Tennis Balls treb-u-chet!". Coiny doesn't react as he is still looking at the scroll. Pin, now confused, also looks at the scroll, as do the others. They can't believe their eyes that it is a picture of Dream Island.

There is a long silence as they look at the scroll. Tennis Ball decides to break it. "So, are we all in agreement that this is a scroll that might lead us to Dream Island?". Everyone nods, as they are still at a loss of words.

"This is a huge discovery!" Needle exclaims.

Firey rolls eyes. "Yeah, I think we all knew that Needy-".

"Don't call me Needy!" Needle yells as she slaps Firey.

"We have to tell everyone." Leafy joins as she picks up the scroll. "This could be our ticket to lose the treasure that we all lost.".

"You mean that *you* lost, remember?" Pencil grunted as she pointed at Leafy. "We would still have it if you didn't have to be so sad for Firey not letting you on.". There is something negative between Pencil and Leafy that the others can sense as Pencil isn't normally *this* rude to others.

Pin breaks Pencil and Leafy apart. "Leafy is right. We should tell everyone as soon as we get back.".

Pencil just glares at Leafy before she starts shrug and walk back with Match. "We need to go see if Bubble is recovered. We'll see you guys later." Pencil announces, her arms behind her head.

Leafy, wants to chase after them, but is stopped by Pin. "Leafy. I don't know what happened between you and Pencil, but I think it's best if you just stay here and come back with us.". Pin has a bit of a caring expression on her face as she, Coiny, Leafy, Tennis Ball, Needle, and Firey start to walk back towards where the others are.

***

"You found a scroll with DREAM ISLAND!?!" Flower screams as she shakes Leafy back and forth. Leafy nods, and Flower does a victory dance. "Oh boy! Dream Island! I can't wait to see it again!" Flower adds.

"That's cool and all, but do any of you know how to read that?" Spongy mentions as he points towards the cryptic symbols on the scroll.

The room is silent. No one is celebrating any more as they all look at each other, realizing they hadn't thought that far ahead. Golf Ball pushes through the crowd towards the scroll.

"Give me that!" Golf Ball expresses as she takes the scroll and put's it under a very high-tech scientific device. "Give me a few seconds and I might be able to figure out what this is." Golf Ball states. The others just stand there as Golf Ball turns around. "GO OUTSIDE!!!" She orders, and they all follow looking annoyed at Golf Balls bossiness.

"I can't believe that Golf Ball thinks she can boss us around like that!" Ice Cube remarks as she walks out. "She thinks that we will all just listen to her because she's so smart!".

"But we all did just walk out Icy." Eraser points out.

Ice Cube realizes that they all did just leave the Steakhouse. "I want revenge!!!" Ice Cube declares angrily.

Teardrop nods with as much enthusiasm as Ice Cube. Tennis Ball has a worried, conflicted face as he watches others start to join in the anti-Golf Ball group.

"Bulleh!"

Rocky barfs all over Woody. Woody just looks defeated. "Wah Wah..." Woody mutters.

Blocky picks up Rocky. "Hey! Don't be so rude to him! He is a very caring person." Blocky claims as he throws Rocky at Snowball nailed in the face.

Snowball angrily looks around as he starts to put on a spiked boxing glove. He punches Ice Cube, shattering her. Snowball than charges at Spongy. Firey steps before Snowball, killing both of them.

Needle starts to walk away. "I'll go recover them..." Needle mutters, starting to run towards the HPRC.

"I think I found out what this says!" Golf Ball declares as everyone starts to come back into the Steakhouse.

*To be continued...*