BBQ

It's summer time in New York and very very hot your parents have moved into a new four bedroom bungalow with a big garden so your mother being your mother has decided to show off and throw a BBQ and inventing Seb Parents and all of her and your dad's friend.

At your patent bungalow Luke and lexie are busy running around the garden "im coming for you lexie " he starts shooting her with his water pistol "ah no naughty" lexie stops frown and shake her finger at him . You're busy setting up the tables outside when Cassie come outside carrying the salad bowl " Where do you want this ?" you look up to see Cass standing at the end of the table " just put in the middle of the table thanks" you carry folding napkins as Cass put the bowl on the table . You stand looking at the table and frown " could you just keep an eye lexie i just need to fetch some more forks" Cass nod as you walk off then you turn around and walk back to her "umm Cass you know much you LOVE you big sister " Cassie cock her head to the side "Yeah i will make little roses with the napkins " you smile as Cassie signs "thank you " you walk off inside .

You are in your mother utility room looking for the spare forks when Seb quietly creeps in and closes the door quietly . He creeps up behind and poke you in the the side "what are you doing?" You jump out of skin "you son of bitch don't do that " . Seb throws his head back laughing as you hit him the chest with your hand " sorry I couldn't resist what you doing anyway?" You open one of the drawers " ah found them" you hold up some forks then try to pass seb but he stop you "were do you think your going?"

You frown at him "Seb I need to put these on the table please move out the way please " you try to move Seb out the way but he block your way . You can see Seb eyes have darkened a little in colour then he gives you a devilish smile you place the forks on the side and grab Seb t-shirt and pull him in for a kiss .

Seb rap his arms around you waist as you arms around his neck. He pushes you up against the cupboards as the kiss becomes more passionate you pull away from him " Seb there are people in the kitchen next door" he starts to kiss your neck " then you will have to be quiet then won't you ". You giggle as Seb start pull you dress sleeve down off your left shoulder and kiss down you neck to your shoulder . You start to trace your hands down his chest and stop when you reach his belt and slowly start undo it Seb looks down as you start to kneel down "honey " . You smile and start to unzip his trousers but before anything can happen you suddenly hear crying from outside .

Cassie run over to lexie who is on the floor crying " hey it ok lex sh sh " She picked her up and cuddled her " Y/N told you to be careful Luke she only a baby" . Your dad looks up from the BBQ with concern then looks at Seb stepdad " you don't want a couple of kids " Seb step dad laugh and take a sip of his beer " nar your alright i have been there a done that and got the grandkid's".

You come rushing outside to find Cassie trying to calm lexie down " what happen?" Cassie walks over to you "Luke was playing a bit ruff with and i think she fell over she cut her knee a little ". Cassie passes lexie to you just as Seb comes out tucking his shirt into his trousers " What's going on?" .

Lexie continues to cry as seb rub her back "hey sh sh sh it's ok" you pass  Lexie to seb so you can have a look at her " sh sh sweetie it's ok mummy going to have a look at your knee " you kiss her forehead".

Lexie takes a little deep breath in as the tears and snot run down her face "OW! Mummy" she rest her head on Seb shoulder " she going to need a plaster shall we go and see if grandma has some Peppa pig plasters " .
Lexie nod and rubs her eyes seb whispers to you " I think somebody getting tired " you nod " that what I was thinking " . You and Seb are beginning to walk inside went Luke comes running up behind you " I'm sorry Lexie " you turned and shouted "it ok Luke just be careful next time".

A few hours later Seb knocks on the your parents spare room door then open it to find you asleep with Lexie cuddles up next to you with her dummy hanging out of her mouth.

Seb smile to himself then slowly closes the and make his way back outside " They still a asleep " seb pull his chair out then sit down " I will make them up a plate once we have finished eating " your mother (Liz) takes a bite of her food "mmm this is really good potato  salad  Georgeta " . 

Georgeta Smile " why thank you " she looks at Seb  and he gives her a smile as he bites in to his food .  

A hour later your sitting outside at the table resting your head in your hands " mummy for you  "  you look over to lexie offering you some food out of her hand " no thanks baby you eat it"  lexie shove the food in her mouth then smile and you chuckle. 

Seb comes walking back outside carrying a glass of water " here your mum told me to give you these " he hands you the water then opens his open to reveal two white round pills " Thanks " you take the pills and place them in your mouth and down the hole glass of water .

Seb " hey steady "he frowns as you place the glass on the table " sorry i just hate the taste of some painkillers" Seb sit's next to you and rubs your back you look at him and smile a little " im all right honest it just a headache" . 

"Brought on by stressed  which is course by David you know im right "  you sit back in your chair a nod . Your mother come walking carrying a tray of cold drinks and places it on the table " grandma finished " lexie holes her plate up to your mother " oh thank you sweetie leave it then and will take it in a bit "  . Liz passes you and Seb your drink " Now are you sure you dont want any thing to eat Y/N " you shake you head rest you head on Seb shoulder  your mother stand up straight and put her hand on her hip and squints her eyes at you  just as everyone come back outside . Your dad walk over to the table pick up a glass " i was just tell  Georgeta we will have to go round to their one night" he look at both you and your mum " ok what going on ?"  your mum walk off back inside and your dad follows . 

Later that night your just getting ready for bed when Seb walks in and puts his arm around your waist and kisses your neck  you smile " yes can i help you at all ?" he  whispered in your ear " you were wonderful today " .

You frown in confusion and turn around in his arms " what do you mean i was asleep then my mother got annoyed because i didn't want anything to eat " . Seb moves some hair out of your face   " minus that you did seem to enjoy yourself today"  you put your arm around Seb neck " Yeah maybe i did" you smile as seb leans and kisses you lips . You pull back from the kiss " sorry im just not feeling it right now" Seb kisses your on the forehead and sighs " that find baby ".