Fresh Start

*This takes the place after Episode 13 on tiktok*

After last night trip to the hospital you and Sebastian didn't get back till 3 in the morning so both of you a very tired. Seb turns over in bed when hears the sound of his phone alarm go off.
"Who ever it is tell them to go away" you mumble as seb turn his alarm off . " Don't worry it just my phone alarm" he put his phone on side but turn to look at quickly when he hear you call out in pain " shitting hell" . You roll on to your back and place your hand on you left shoulder " did you forget that you broke your shoulder" seb sit up in bed .

"I might have done yeah" you close your eyes due to the pain and take in a big deep breath. Seb smile at you then get out of bed you open your eyes "where are you going?" You watch as Seb puts on his t shirt " to get some breakfast and your painkillers" you start to sit up in bed " oh well I come to Ill" you struggle to get out bed so you flop back down on the bed "actually i think I will stay here.

A few minutes later you and Seb are sat in bed having breakfast " umm what actually happened last night?" . Seb takes a sip of his coffee then places it on the bed side table" are you telling me you have forgotten what happened?" . Your frown at seb " well the last thing I remember is checking on lexie then i went for a shower but after that its a bit of a blur" . Seb put his arm around your shoulder and looks at you" well you phoned me saying that you had some kind of accident then I come straight around and found you sat up against bed with you hand your shoulder " .

You look at seb with a bit of confusion "what did I do ?" Seb move some hair out of face "well from what you said to me you trip coming out of the shower and got you foot caught in the shower curtain " .

"Yeah that shower curtain is a pain in arse I need a new one " Seb pushes him self up the bed "yeah well don't worry about that now the main thing is getting you better " he kisses your forehead and you smile. You start moving you plate on to seb lap and try to get out of bed "Whoa where are you going " Seb places the plate on the side with his coffee cup then quick jump out of bed and rush to help you up " I need to see to Lexie she got baby group today " .Seb shakes his head "don't worry about it mum got her " you look confused at him " your mums got her why?"  he put his hand on your shoulder " well i wasn't going to take her to the hospital with us was i anyway she fine mum texted she said really enjoying herself being spoilt . You put your arm around seb and give him a hug the best you could " Thank You " he kisses your head and rub your back .

A little later you are busy fill up the dishwasher when Seb walks over to you "could you stop that for two second " you blow some hair out of you face " it needing doing seb im running out of cup" he take his you hand and lends you away from the dishwasher " it can be done later i need to talk to you " . He lend you over to the sofa he sit down and you sit down next to him " Right i need you to listen to me ok" you nod " seb your scaring me a bit " . 

He shift in his seat " i love you so very much and i dont want to lose or lexie these last few month  i have hated no seeing , holding you i missed it "  you smile at him  "I missed it to " he run his hand thought his hair and smile " Then why did you listen to your sister ? you look at in a bit of shock " How did you ?".  "You told me last night and to be honest it bollock your not holding me back it anything you making my life more exciting" seb move some hair out of you face as you look down " im sorry i shouldn't of listen its just i i don't know i don't want to lose you please don't leave me " seb wipe a tears from you cheek "im not going to because i didn't know what im would do without you and Lexie" . You give him a big smile" you mean my crazy baby " Seb laughs " yeah your crazy baby " he give you a kiss on your forehead " Just remember you are your own person and you have you mind so dont listen to sister or mum they just want to control you just like David " . You relies that Sebastian is right  " I think it might be time to distant myself from them for a bit and get on with my life " .

Later that evening you sat watching tv when lexie come walking to dragging her dolly pram be hide her "Mummy " you sit a bit on the sofa "what you got there " Lexie put the pram by the side the side of your feet  " baby gone  " . " Ah where it gone did you drop it somewhere?" you shift in your seat as lexie try to put the pram on the sofa "Seb gone". You stand up and put your hand to her  "let go and find him i think he's in the bathroom come on" as you walk off Lexie start to follow you . In your bathroom Sebastian is busy getting  lexie bath ready when he hears you outside the bathroom " he's in here lexie " he open the bathroom door to find you and lexie standing there " everything all right ? he looks worried at you . You smile "yeah lexie was wondering where you had gone "  lexie pulls at you trouser leg " mummy up" she put her arm up to you . " I cant sweetie i hurt my shoulder " Lexi continues  to pull at you trouser and start to cry "mummy up"  just then seb picks her up " right madam bath time i think" he walk in to the bathroom and you follow .

After Lexie has gone to bed you and seb are relaxing on the sofa hes got his arm around you shoulder and you snuggle up against his chest . " i think i mean i would like to get you mum a little something to say thanks for  having lexie " you look up at him as he look down at you " you don't have to do that " you sit up off his chest "but i want to she has helped out a lot today and last night she did have to look after her she could of said no " .Seb move some hair out of your face " she could of but she didn't and from what she told me sounded like lexie enjoyed herself today " you reach over to get you phone off the coffee table " right well im defiantly getting her something what do think some flower or a nice plant" . Seb takes your phone out of your hand and places it on the side table next to the sofa " how about we deal with that in the morning and head off to bed ?"  you smile at him and learn forward so your noses are touching  " you do know i cant do a load at the moment" Seb kiss you gently on the lips " i wasn't even suggesting THAT i was just thinking about a cuddle in bed" you nod " but you do know what im better we going to have the most amazing sex ever " Seb laugh " im looking forward to it "