Chippi chappa 12 paytoro and friends (Mcr or whatever) goes to mc dondals

"Cmon fellas!" Bellows gerad with glee. Not the show.
They pull in the McDonald on 43 drive thru. "You're gonna get your ass eaten. Listen boy. Fuck you" says Paytoro to no one in particular. Gerad rolls up the window because he forgot it was down and then rolls it down again. Dumbass. " ha ha.... Sorrrrrryy about that. 😝" Franklin hits him in the head really hard with a wooden plank he was storing in the side of his cheek. "This village is running rampant with disease and you're over here being a dumb ass. Get a grip"
They walk inside and look around. "This here guys.... This here McDonald's... it's ours for the taking."
"Gerad what the fuck are you yapping about boy" shouts Paytoro.
"Please...... we've been here... we practically run thuis place.. please guys.... Don't you remember........"
"This is actually the grand opening"
Gerad turned around. His face was pale and he had a thousand yard stare. "No..... i-I've been here before. I spend my youthful days here with the gang.... I sat right there!!" Gerad points at a red stool on which Frank is chewing. He stops when he sees people looking. "Can I finish this?" He projectile spits as he asks and impales Mikey in the knee. He faints.
"I promiseguys!!!!!! I've BEEN here! I have!!! Please oh please oh please oh please" he sobs. He breaks down on the McDonald's floor and starts heaving and retching. "Get the epi-pen!" Shouts Mikey, his knees buckly as ever. I bet he runs like a baby giraffe straight out of the womb. He trips and falls on his bass. His super bass🐟
"Uhm what is going on??" Says the taller McDonald's cashier. "Oh crumbs..." says the petite one.
"This ain't non o'yer business" says Paytoro in a hungry rage "now wears my Big Mac. Boy. "
Potato grows bright red and steam pours out of his ears. The McDonald's employee nervously skitters up to him. "Uhm u I h Uhmmm uh ü. Iuuh " "We're out of Big Mac."
Mikey waddles on up to the cashier and says "can I get a quarter pounder... with cheese..... uhmmm and picksled.. and cheese. And extra pickles. And ketchup"
"Uh yeah ig" says Jonny cash
Oh sorrrry ineant johnnie guilbert
"Whatmy suppose ta do wifput my bigmac..." scrumps Paytoro. He's having a stroke. "GET THE EPI PEN GODDAMNIT" Mikey squeals.
"Imfione yormangey must..." his face melts. Mikey shits. Franklin chumps. Gerad rolls up his sleeves and says "alright buster you asked for this" swings at the wall and falls on his ass. He slips over the wet floor sign and breaks his tailbone. God damn itb