Chapter 17 Graduation Day

Start from the beginning

After I was done. I put on the graduation gown. It was plain black and went all the way past my knees. I zipped up the gown all the way and you couldn't even tell what I was wearing underneath it. On my shoulders was a golden shawl that matched our school colors. The graduation cap was also plain black but had a golden ribbon that went around the cap. I tried on the graduation cap and it went perfectly over my cat ears. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my star charm and had a sad smile on my face.

I took off the graduation gown and walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I still had about a half an hour before we had to leave. I was watching TV when I saw Cassadie walking in the living room with her graduation cap and gown in her hands. She was wearing a black tuxedo-like jacket with a collar that is open to reveal a white shirt underneath it the sleeves rolled up to the base of her elbows, wearing black skinny jeans with white braided belt. Her shoes were brown boots that go up half the calf with matching belt on the base of the boot and the very top of it. She had her shoulder-length pink hair in pigtails

 She had her shoulder-length pink hair in pigtails

I smiled at her and said, "I love your outfit."

She smiled back and said, "Thank you. I love your outfit also."

Both of your parents came up to us with smiles on their faces. Our mother hugged us and said, "Both of you girls look so beautiful tonight. I love both of your outfits."

My father came up behind her and said, "Your mother is right, both of you look beautiful tonight."

We all pulled away and smiled. Cassadie said, "Thank you so much Mama and Papa! I also can't wait for Cersie to come so we could see her outfit and take pictures."

Both our parents and I chuckled. I decided to tease her a bit and asked, "Are you sure that's the only reason why you want to see her?"

She blushed a light red and practically squeaked out, "What do you mean? Of course that's the only reason."

Both our parents and I laughed at her reaction. I nodded my head and said, "Yeah sure I believe you."

She didn't say anything but her blushed darkend. My father chuckled and said, "Ok Elsie stop teasing your sister and get ready to take a picture with your mother."

I chuckled a little bit longer and nodded my head. I said, "Yes Papa."

For the picture our mother stood in between us. I was on her right side and Cassadie on her left. Cassadie is much taller than our mother and me. I am just a couple inches shorter than our mother. The next picture was just of me and our parents. I stood in the middle. My father on the left and my mother on the right. I am shorter than both of our parents and my father is taller than both me and my mother.

Your BetrayalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara