Chapter 19 Kylie's Backstory

(A/N: just letting you guys know this is going to be a looooong chapter! Sorry but not sorry 😂)

When I woke up the next morning around 10 a.m. feeling terrible. I didn't get much sleep last night. I kept thinking about my parents and how I kissed Pamina. As if a lightbulb clicked in my head I remember that she stayed the night at my house.

I sighed and got out of bed. I headed to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I went downstairs into the kitchen and started making a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs.

Just as I set the plate down I heard someone coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw Pamina. She held up her hand and waved with a smile. I couldn't help it and blushed. Her hair looked perfect. I thought, 'She wakes up like this! She's even beautiful when she first wakes up in the morning.'

I was brought out of my trance when I heard her say, "Good morning Kylie." She sat down at the table and waited for me.

I asked, "What would you like to drink? We have milk, tea, juice both apple and orange, and also there is fresh coffee."

"Coffee is good for me thank you."

"Ok and how do you take that?"

"Four scoops of sugar and a splash of milk please."

After I prepared her drink and mine, I also got coffee. I walked back to the table. Before sitting in my seat I put the cup down in front of her. She looked up at me and smiled. I gave her a smile in return and sat in my seat in front of her.

During breakfast we talked and laughed about things. Turns out we have a lot in common.

After breakfast I collected our plates, cups and silverware and headed towards the sink. I also grabbed the stuff from the stove and also put them in the sink. Just as I was about to wash them Pamina came over and said, "Please let me wash them."

I looked at her shocked and said, "What? No, it's ok. Besides, it would be rude to have a guest clean up the mess."

She gave me a smile and rolled up her sleeves and started doing the dishes. "It's the least I could do since you're the one that made the meal."

I sighed and said, "Ok fine. How about you wash and I dry? Deal?"

I held out my hand waiting for her to take it. When she did we shook hands. She had a smile on her face and said, "Deal!"

It was a peaceful silence until she asked, "So what do you want to do today?"

I thought about it but I really didn't know. I teared up when I thought about arranging the funeral for my parents. "I'm not sure. I do know I have to arrange the funeral and stuff for my parents but that can be for another day."

She saw and in a quiet voice said, "Yeah. I'm sorry about all of that."

There was another silence but this time it was a little bit more awkward until she said, "Oh I know why don't we go to a cafe for a bit. I know a really cute one that is just down the street. Then maybe the park. If you'd want to, that is."

I looked at her and smiled. With a blush I said, "It's a date. Also since you told me about your past I feel like I should also tell you about mine as well."

She nodded her head and said, "Just for today because I have something to tell you. When the day is over as well. Also I'll head over to my place so I can change then meet her around noon so we can head out."

I nodded my head. When we finished washing the dishes I walked her to the door. I gave her a kiss on her cheek. I saw her blush as she walked away. I thought, 'I think I'm starting to like her but I need to stop. My heart only belongs to Elsie. I'll let her know today.'

Your Betrayalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें