Next thing anyone knew Spencer was running up the hill yelling "Cops!". Everything went crazy after hearing that. Everyone was scattered, going to grab stuff, and splitting off. Spencer jumped the fence first and Ant helped the girls over.

"Hurry up, Ant" I called. He already had enough from what Spencer implied earlier with the map, he didn't need cops taking him home either. Not with his mom, that is.

"I'm right behind you. Keep going" he called back. Spencer grabbed my hand and we ran all the way back to his. His dad seemed to already be home because his car was in the drive. Spence gripped my hand tighter at seeing this, and I again gripped back in support. I can't believe we still haven't talked. We really need to do that about a lot of things. Us. Alan. Quinni. Ughh. I looked behind me before we started to cut through the grass to the backyard and realized that we lost Ant. I worried that he got caught, but shook the thought away because Ant can take care of himself. We quietly snuck around the back of Spencer's house. He turned and put a finger up in a reminder to stay as quiet as possible. I nodded in return.

We both climbed through his window. We were not in his room for more than two minutes before we heard movement in the hallway. I saw the panicked look cross Spencer's face quickly pointing for me to get under his bed. I just got under when his door opened.

"Next time you come home from a Party. . ." His dad starts oddly in a rough tone. Use the front door." he chuckled standing in his doorway. "Your coach called, today" his dad started again. I wish I could see Spencer's face, but the tension in the room felt to me that his jaw had to be clenched. "saying you're up to get on the District team." I was waiting for the good job son or that I am proud of you. He got neither and my heart clenched for him. "Mentioned something about a new kid trying to take your spot. You better not fuck this up. I worked too hard putting you through teams and camps." I swallowed hard on his behalf. I wanted to punch this man. How dare he?

"I won't, sir" Spencer stated in an emotionless tone that was odd for Spencer. Sir. He calls him sir. What was his relationship with his father? His mom was so sweet and kind, and loving. Why was he staying with him and not her?

"You better not or there will be consequences. Also, what's this call from school about a Sex Map you were on?" His dad questions not giving away how he felt about it. Almost sounded indifferent to me, but my thoughts were everywhere, but were lingering on my parents' reaction to the map.

"Uh, just something dumb some girl wrote about people in my year at school." He quickly summarized. Still in that odd tone, I've never heard from him before tonight. His dad gruffed.

"Better be nothing. If this sex, wall, map thing gets in between you and basketball. . ." His dad trailed off in agitation. I was biting my tongue under the bed, my hands were in fists. My forehead was pressed into the carpet focusing on not making a sound.

"It's not. It won't, sir." Spencer responded.

"Better not" grumbled as I heard the door click closed, and before I heard Spencer give me a signal, we heard a door slam down the hall. I jumped a little, and felt Spencer shift above me. He must have jumped a little, too.

"You can come out now." Spencer whispered emotion showing back up in his voice. I quickly rolled myself out from underneath his bed, which was surprisingly clean and tidy for a teenage boy. I laid on his floor staring up at him as he sat with both feet on the ground, forearms resting on his knees, hands were in his hair. From this angle his eyes were closed. I sat up kneeling on the floor. Closer to him than I intended. I entered his space and wove my arms up around his waist. I had moved in between his legs, my head falling on his upper abs. I squeezed a long comfort hug. I didn't feel him hug back but did feel him put his head on top of mine and his hands moved to my back. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled back and pushed his hair out of his face, I cupped his face before I pulled away. I walked to where I left the pajamas he left me borrow the other night, and changed into them using his wall for support. I wasn't going to try to dig through my bag at the moment. He watched me the whole process.

"Like what you see?" I whispered amusedly at him, doing a spin.

"I do," he smirked at me. "I do actually like you Gemma Dwyer." he whispered. I walked back over to him to where I was standing before I had the urge to get changed. I reached back out to cup his cheek.

"I like you, too. Spencer White" I said back confidently and he pulled me into a deep kiss. Kissing Spencer was gentle, and longing. He was warm, and comfortable. I could get used to this. Our kissing soon added tongue, and he started to pull me onto him on the bed. His hands were exploring under my pajama shirt. I let go of his lips to breathe when I looked up to see an amused Anthony Vaughn at Spencer's window. Quickly, I jumped away from Spencer, and he sat up to look behind him in a look of panic. My blush covered my face, and down my neck at getting caught by the best friend. Spencer closed his eyes and started chuckling to himself. Slightly embarrassed for getting caught, and the fact that he just got cock blocked by his best friend.