Eudora: "So... are you like a Robin Hood remake?"

Alucard: "Heh! He's more like an Aladdin knockoff."

Claude: "Nonsense that you all speak!! For I am Santa Claude, the Lord of Thieves and the jolliest of them all!! Tis my holiday season to spread the cheers and the joy!!"

Toy Monkey: "KiKi!!"

Eudora: "Didn't you loot and kill a bunch of nobles and priests?"

SantaClaude: "Didn't thou mercilessly tased, conduited and electrocuted thy own friends, lovers and students in gruesome ways that are viliest beyond human comprehension?"

Eudora: "Don't over exaggerate my traumatic outbursts!!!"

Alucard: "Can we just get on with it and acknowledge you're both disgusting and awful people? These low-IQ noobs yapping are distracting me from driving!"

Eudora: "You sped through five red lights and caused a traffic jam before we even picked Claude up."

Alucard: "A demon hunter never follows any laws! It is merely their fault for getting in my way anyways."

Rafaela: "Pardon me Alucard, but what with the red outfit? Did moonton give you a Christmas skin?"

Alucard (Demon hunter original model): "Oh this? It's my old crimson outfit. It will be easier to hide the blood stains once I hunt down this 'Santa Clause.'"

Rafaela: "Alucard, Santa isn't a demon/monster."

Alucard: "Who knows Rafeala? Red hat, dwarven features, flying reindeer... it might be Yule demons, you know?"

Rafaela poised her lips to retort the 'Christmas essence';
However, she swallowed her words, as Alucard's claim did make sense.

SantaClaude: "Can you not speak of me as though I'm not here?"

Eudora: "You aren't the Santa though."

SantaClaude: "How dare you!!! I'll have you know I deliver presents better than an old man with a flumpy beard! Or any other festive fiends for that matter!!!"

Eudora: "......ohh, so there are more creatures like you out there."

SantaClaude: "Oh you have no idea, ho(e) ho(e) ho(e)!"

Alucard: "No matter! Once I steal Gord's hovercraft at the carnival, the skies will be ruled nonetheless by Yours Truly!" *stepping up the gas* "Out of the way you fucking ingrates!" *Running over more people*

SantaClaude: "Ssssooooooooooo... straying away from that confusing subject, what do you all hope to get for the Christmas?"

Jhonson: "I have everything I could ever want in this world."

Eudora: "Wish I could say that."

Rafaela: *sigh* "Ahhh, I miss my brother...."

Alucard: *sadistic smile* "Heh, I miss killing her brother."

Claude: "Alright. Guess I went to an even worse subject."
_________________________
Meanwhile at Moonton's Christmas Carnival.....

Harith (Christmas carnival): "I wonder when Alucard and Eudora are getting here."

Lancelot (Christmas carnival): *utterly shocked* "You invited the brute!?"

Harith: "I didn't invite your opinion on the matter, that's for sure."

Lancelot: "Oh hhoooo, look at that! This meowing and purring little feline finally mastered to growl."

Odette (Christmas carnival): "Lance, if you keep this up, I'll delete your reruns of love island's off the VCR."