𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 [𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁]

:: happy ending

:: Fluff

:: Oneshot

-

"I love you" Whispered seokjin as he grips namjoon's waist

Namjoon shook his head still not believing seokjin's words. "I love you." Repeated seokjin as he grips namjoon's waist more tightly.

"No you don't." Mumbled Namjoon as he playfully hit seokjin's chest trying to get away form seokjin.

"Yes, I do." Said seokjin bringing his face closer to namjoon.

Namjoon loves seokjin so much more than him. more that anything but, namjoon thinks that he does't deserves seokjin.

"I love you." Said seokjin again bringing his face closer and closer to namjoon.

Namjoon shook his head.

"I love you." Said seokjin.

Namjoon again shook his head.

"I love you."

Namjoon shook his head.

"I love you, baby."

And that's it. Namjoon melted here.

"I love you too." Whispered namjoon finally admitted his feelings for seokjin.

Seokjin samiles brightly feeling happy as ever that his jaw started to hurt but seokjin didn't mind that pain at all.

"Can I??" Asked seokjin as he looked at namjoon with puppy eyes wanting him to say yes.

Namjoon shyly nodded his head at seokjin's words as he hides his head in seokjin's chest.

Soon, seokjin connected his lips to namjoon. Seokjin took a step forward making namjoon stumble on his apartment's door.The kiss was unrashed without any lust, filled with nothing but emotions and love.

Seokjin pull away form the kiss as he rested his forehead with namjoon saying uncountable i love you's.

"Keys." Whispered seokjin as he looked at namjoon.

Namjoon just looked at his with confusion writing all over his face.

"Keys, your apartment's key." Repeated seokjin as namjoon handed him the keys of his apartment.