23: Be There For You.

Minsi ran to jump into Taeyong's arms

Minsi ran to jump into Taeyong's arms. The dance team's leader hugged her tight, smiling from ear to ear.

"It's so good to finally have you back!"

He patted her, eventually pulling away.

"I think you were doing fine with my replacement." he winked, making Minsi's eyes widen.

Taeyong was quickly grabbed by the rest of the team wanting to give him a welcoming hug as well. He was more than excited to start practicing again and doing what he loved the most.

Minsi's mind was occupied by Mark all day, reminiscing about what they did; or could've done; that night. Dance practice and having Taeyong back was the only time that day that she didn't think about the Canadian boy who had completely shaken up her world.

After an amazing practice that went by way too quickly, Minsi was the one to ask Taeyong out for coffee. Pleasantly surprised he agreed without a question, wanting to chat up his friend who definitely had some interesting things to tell him.

Her face dropped a little at the café Taeyong picked — which, of course, had to be the one Mark worked at. Gulping, she tried to remember if he was working that evening.

"Are you ok?" Taeyong furrowed his brows, grabbing onto the door to let Minsi in first. After nodding, she walked in, nervously eyeing who was behind the counter.

She didn't know why she suddenly felt a little nervous. Maybe it was because of the memory of what her and Mark almost did back at his house, with not only Chenle and Seogyu on the other side of the wall but Hyunmin too. The memories of being so close with Mark with barely any clothes on made her cheeks burn.

"What?" Taeyong's eyes widened and he quickly walked over to the counter.

"Yo! What's up?" Mark greeted the dancer.

"I didn't know you work here! Minsi didn't tell me." both of the guys turned her way and upon feeling Mark's gaze, she smiled softly. Meanwhile Taeyong's face only grew a smirk as he glanced back and forth between the two who couldn't have been more obvious.

"How was practice?" the Canadian boy asked, getting their order in the meantime. They chatted for a bit longer until Mark had to get back to work, leaving the two dancers to themselves.

Minsi showered Taeyong with questions about himself but knowing that he didn't have quite as much fun stories to tell, he diverted the subject to her and the boy who smiled sweetly at every customer.

"You two are some sort of an item, aren't you?"

She chuckled, avoiding the answer but Taeyong wasn't one to give up easily.

"Come on, Minsi, we're friends. Give me the deets, my love life is so boring."

The girl laughed, taking a quick look at Mark focusing
on his job. An immediate smile painted Minsi's face just by seeing the boy working — how crazy. She avoided talking about her growing feelings for the Canadian boy with everyone; including Seogyu; but she was already at a point where she really wanted to talk about it. And to brag about their chemistry or how good of a kisser Mark was.