Dak Galbi(Spicy Stir-fried Chicken)

For a Korean dinner, you can try making "Dak Galbi," a spicy stir-fried chicken dish that's popular in Korea. Here's a recipe for Dak Galbi:

Ingredients:
- 500g (about 1 lb) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups of thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 cup of thinly sliced sweet potato
- 1 cup of thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup of thinly sliced onion
- 2-3 tablespoons of gochujang (Korean red chili paste)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Optional: sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish

Instructions:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken pieces with gochujang, soy sauce, minced garlic, sugar, and sesame oil. Mix well to coat the chicken evenly. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight in the refrigerator for enhanced flavor.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
3. Add the marinated chicken to the skillet and stir-fry for about 5-6 minutes, or until the chicken is almost cooked through.
4. Add the sliced cabbage, sweet potato, carrot, and onion to the skillet. Continue to stir-fry for another 5-6 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is fully cooked.
5. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary, adding more gochujang for spice or soy sauce for saltiness.
6. Once everything is cooked through and well combined, remove the skillet from the heat.
7. Transfer the Dak Galbi to a serving plate and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
8. Serve hot with steamed rice on the side.

Dak Galbi is a flavorful and satisfying Korean dinner that's perfect for sharing with family and friends. Enjoy your meal!