Chapter 15

Day 6:

For once everyone woke up in their big headspace, so the plans to go horseback riding went forward instead of bike riding.

The first to wake up was Wooyoung, he got up and went to the washrooms to get changed into his adult clothes, he got a shower and got dressed into a baggy top and baggy pants, he brushed his teeth and went back to the tent and got himself some cereal.

The next to wake up was Seonghwa, he noticed Wooyoung was big so he waved and went to the washrooms to do his morning routine, once he was done he went back to the tent and joined Wooyoung in having cereal for breakfast.

The next to wake up was San, he was also in big space, he waved good morning to Wooyoung and Seonghwa and went to the washrooms to shower and do his morning routine before going back to the tent to have some coffee and toast.

The next to join them was Yeosang and Yunho, Yeosang also being in big space, they both got ready and joined the other 3 for breakfast, after Yeosang and Yunho came Jongho who did his morning routine before eating breakfast with the others.

Finally the last people to join were the resident sleepyheads Mingi and Hongjoong who decided to eat breakfast then get ready.

Now because all the members were in big space, they decided to go forward with horse riding, so once everyone was ready, they walked to the farm that offered horse riding to people.

When they arrived, the person at the desk fitted them into riding helmets and let them borrow riding boots, they talked through the members with what to do when riding and explained in full detail what they should do when going on a hack.

Every member was then put on a horse, they were told the names of them.

The horses names: Hades, Zeus, Major, Joey, Butterscotch, Candy, Jocasta and Persephone.

Hongjoong ➡️ Hades
Seonghwa ➡️ Zeus
Yunho➡️Major
Yeosang➡️Candy
San➡️Persephone
Mingi➡️Jocasta
Wooyoung➡️Butterscotch
Jongho➡️Joey

An experienced rider was located by the side of each horse, before they went on the hack, every member got on the horse and went around the arena so they got used to what it felt like when riding on a horse.

After having some practice in the arena they then went on the hack, every member had a support person with them to guide them and make sure they were safe.

The hack was 2 hours long, they rode through the mountains, forests and the lakes, the horses dipping their horse feet in the water, when they got back they were instructed on how to dismount the horses, when they got off the horses their legs ached.

They gave back the helmets and the riding boots and walked back to the camp site where they went to have some lunch as they went horse riding in the morning.

Mingi and Hongjoong decided they were tired, so they went to their tent rooms and decided to have a nap, whilst Seonghwa decided he wanted to read a book.

The rest of the members decided to play a board game outside, it was monopoly and of course it got competitive, once Hongjoong and Mingi woke up from their nap and decided to joon the other members in their board game, Seonghwa however went to have a nap.

An hour later Seonghwa woke up and the members decided to play a card game together.

A few games later the members decided to have dinner then turn in for an early night.