Chapter 8

The members of Ateez had arrived at Lotte World, Jongho picked up Joongie and placed him ok his hip whilst Mingi grabbed his stroller and set it up, mainly so Jongho didn't have to carry Joongie around all day.

Jongo strapped Joongie in to the stroller after Mingi had finished setting up the stroller, Jongho then put the diaper bag into the basket underneath Joongie, after sorting out Joongie, they started to walk around, each little holding on to the hand of a caregiver.

It was:

Seonghwa and Yeosang

Yunho and Woo

Mingi and Sannie

Jongho was pushing Joongie in his stroller.

As they walked around the park they were trying to decide which rides or places to go to first, they decided to go on the more baby-friendly rides for Joongie first.

The first ride they went on was a carousel, they then went on another carousel (idk why🤦🏼‍♀️), the undersea island, the drunken basket (not sure it's baby-friendly lol), flume ride, the swing tree, a balloon ride and more child friendly rides for baby Joongie (just look on the Lotte World website).

After going on the baby rides Seonghwa and Joongie sat our on the rest of the rides, Seonghwa doesn't like rides and Joongie is a baby.

The rides the rest of the members went on were:

Gyro Swing

Atlantis

French Revolution

Across dark

The Conquistador

Bungee drop

Gyro spin

Bumper cars

Wild valley

Wild Wing

Wild jungle

After going on them rides, they went to the game village and played video games as well as the arcade.

During the day they did take breaks and eat food and for potty breaks.

It was nearing the end of the day and boy were they all tired and ready for dinner and bed.

Their manager picked them up and took them back to their dorm, on the way home, they picked up some dinner on the way home.

They arrived home and they all sat at the table, Seonghwa and Mingi went to the kitchen to get some plates, cutlery and sippy cups and a bottle for the littles and some fizzy drinks for the caregivers, Jongho put Joongie in to his high chair, the food was handed out and they all dug in to the food.

After everyone had finished eating their dinner, each caregiver took a little for either a bath or a shower.

The caregivers decided Joongie and San have a bath and Sangie and Woo have a shower,

Jongho bathed Joongie

Yunho bathed Sannie

Mingi bathed Woo

Seonghwa bathed Sangie

After their respective baths and showers, the caregivers took the littles to their rooms, the caregivers left them there after drying them, they went to grab a quick shower.

After the caregivers quick shower, they quickly got dressed in to their pyjamas and they went to their respective littles and started getting them ready for bed, Jongho dressed Joongie in to a diaper and a snap-crotch onesie as it's warm. Seonghwa got Sangie into a pull-up and a two piece short pyjama set. Mingi dressed Woo into a pull-up and a two piece short pyjama set as well. Yunho dressed Sannie in a pull-up and dressed him in an oversized t-shirt.
Joongie and Sannie were given paci's to sleep, each little slept with a caregiver.

Jongho - Joongie

Seonghwa - Sangie

Yunho -  San

Mingi - Woo