Fun time

"Mm, you're such a good boy," he moaned, his voice now tinged with lust.

He began to move his hands over Mr Clean's body, his touch hot and rough.

"I know just what to do with a boy like you," he said, his voice getting even more aroused.

He started to kiss Mr Clean's neck, his hands groping him now.

"Mm, you're making me want to touch you even more," he said, his voice panting now.

He moved his hand lower, his grip getting tighter around Mr Clean's hips.

"A good boy likes when his daddy touches him, doesn't he?" he said, his voice dripping with lust.

He began to run his hands up and down Mr Clean's body, touching him inappropriately at times, but he knew he could get away with it.

Ed began to run his hands down Mr Clean's body, teasingly just barely avoiding his most sensitive areas. He could feel Mr Clean's body trembling in anticipation, his breath coming in shallow breaths.

"Are you waiting for me to touch you there, Mr. Clean?" Ed sighed, teasingly running his fingers over Mr. Clean's thighs. "Or did you want me to make you beg? Because I can do that, too. I know exactly how to make a boy like you whimper."

"Mmmm..." Mr. Clean breathed heavily, his eyes closed and his body trembling slightly. "Yes... please."

"So throw it back, yeah, just like that," Ed Sheeran sang as he started jerking off Mr Clean's cockadoodle doo.

"You know just how to do it," Mr Clean breathed heavily, trying to contain his moans.

"We can go fast, we can take it slow," Ed Sheeran continued, as he tightened his grip around the cockadoodle doo.

"Got you clawin' my back, I'm your little hoe," Mr. Clean whimpered, arching his back and exposing himself more to Ed Sheeran.

"Gonna spread your cheeks and make you scream" Ed growls as his sanity begins to slip away even more. He seems to have forgotten he's at least 30 years older than Mr Clean but he doesn't care, what's Mr Clean gonna do anyways? He can't stop Ed from getting what he wants.