home

You and Carmie were walking home with Kev and Dylan skipping your way down the road, Carmie runs into someone "oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Carmie says. The person she bumped into was an old lady who has blonde hair and luscious bright red lips.
"HOW DARE YOU RUN INTO ME, YOU MEER MORTAL" The lady says.
"She said she was sorry" you say look at the lady dead straight in the eyes. She looks at you and then at Carmie "oh, never mind it was only an accident, I'll be on my way Carmela and Evelyn" she says walking passed you two. Dylan and Kev were frozen in fear, "are you two alright" Carmie asks, no response. "I'll try something" You say as an idea had popped into your head. You leaned over to Kev's right ear and whispered the words "Oh look Madison's here". Kev darts up "WHERE!!" he says looking everywhere. After looking everywhere he realised that you only said that to get him out of his mindless state and looked over at Dylan, who was still looking off into the distance, horrified. Carmie leaned over Dylan and whispered "hey Dylan would you like a kiss from me and Evelyn, maybe even on the lips" Carmie says smirking into Dylan's ear.
Dylan's pupils widen in shock of what he just heard "YES PLEASE" he yelled almost alerting the entire neighbourhood of his excitement. The moment he had realised what had just happened he knew Carmie didn't mean it, at least not for now, his smile immediately faded.
"WAIT, Carmie that lady knew our names" you say looking at Carmie horrified.
"Do either of you recognise her?" Carmie asks Dylan and Kev. Dylan and Kev think for a minute and look at each other in fear, " There's only one possibility, I think she might be the shape shifter but I'm not sure" Dylan says, Kev nods in agreement.
"If that was our mother she seems awfully rude, and I'm guessing we got our looks from our dad, we don't look anything like her" You say, remembering the face of the lady you had just saw. Carmie nods in agreement as you walk into your house "mom dad we're home!" Carmie yells as Aiden and Jayden run down the stairs about to tackle Dylan, "Not today you two, heh try again later" Dylan says as he doges their attack. Aiden and Jayden smile "Mission failed we'll get him next time." Aiden says with a grin but a defeated look on his face. "There are our favourite twin daughters" Bill says smiling. "Dad we're you're only twin daughters" Carmie says grinning. "We actually were thinking about taking a family picture" Aasha says smiling. Your head darts up and you give the twins a death stare, "Did you two know about this" You and Carmie mouth to the twins. The twins shake their heads "No we didn't" They mouth back. "How about Carmie and I go upstairs and change, so we look more photo-genic" You say trying to sprint upstairs.

Carmie and you run upstairs and Dylan and Kev run up after you two, Holding your schoolbags, like the gentlemen they are.

Dylan knock's on the door of you and Carmie's bedroom, "GET OUT" You two yell at the same time. "Ouch!, that hurt" Dylan says, Kev nods. You sprint towards the door and unlock it, "Oh my God, we are so sorry guys, we thought you were the twins", You said trying to tie a bow in your messy rushed pony tail that you had just tied up. "Oh...." Dylan says staring right at you.
You look at him and he looks at you funny "what???, You don't like it?" You say concerned.

"W-what?, no of course I like it, I've never seen either of you with a messy pony tail before, it suits you but honestly, I think I prefer the half up half down on you two" Dylan says.

You immediately take the scrunchie out of your hair and separate your fringe from the rest of your hair, and put a hair clip to hold your fringe in place, you then part a straight a line from ear to ear straight across your head, right behind your front fringe and slightly twist it, You tie them with a ribbon:

Then smiled at Dylan "How about this" You smiled and spinned, "It's wonderful" Dylan said smiling and blushing, You walked into your closet and changed into something more appropriate for a family picture, then applied foundation and non smudge  l...

Then smiled at Dylan "How about this" You smiled and spinned, "It's wonderful" Dylan said smiling and blushing, You walked into your closet and changed into something more appropriate for a family picture, then applied foundation and non smudge lipstick, Carmie and you walk down the stairs and smiled "We're ready dad" Carmie says, You all took the family photos, and were offered singular photos for a discount, ofcourse your parents agreed so you and Carmie started to do little poses with eachother, then dragged Kev and Dylan to take pictures with, You took a picture with Dylan, your hands wrapped around his neck and he put his around your waist, you both faced the camera and smiled, the photographer took the shot. The two of you looked at the photographer and he asked you two to kiss, you smiled, "Sure I'd love too" you say as you lean into Dylan, he went a bright red but you both kissed, Kev and Carmie looked at you two as you did so, the photographer took the shot, then smiled "adorable" he smiled. Your dad walked in with coffee as you two pulled away, The photographer smiled and started packing up " I will try to have the photos to you soon" he said, walking away.

A week goes by and the photos end up at your door step your dad picks them up and flicks through them, "EVELYN MARIANA HENLEY, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" He yells, "Yes dad???" You question wondering what you did, You walked downstairs and saw your dad cross armed holding a picture, "What is this?!" He questions, while holding up the photo of you and Dylan kissing, "Oh ummmm, Dylan and I were asked to kiss, so we did.....heh" You say, Your dad started to stand up prepared to get angry then, took a breath "Since you and your sister are of age, and you may want to kiss boys, I will allow you, as long as you tell me everything" He says getting excited with the last bit......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~