Seeing Milind standing quietly, Raman feels that Milind is scared and this is the right opportunity to drive him away from here. He asks him to leave from here. And asks to leave them in their condition. Seeing Milind retreating, Raman gets very excited and out of excitement the knife in his hand hits uncle's neck and blood starts flowing from there. Seeing blood coming out of her neck, Aunt Delafruz screams and starts fainting. Seeing all this, Milind runs towards Raman and strangulates him.

Raman loosens his grip on Hassan and tries to free Raman's hand from his neck. By then all Milind's friends catch Hasan uncle and Delafruez. Milind's eyes blazed with fury as he locked his gaze on Raman, sending a shiver down his spine. With fear gripping his heart. Raman made a desperate attempt to flee.

By then Milind has lost his temper, but Milind chased after him relentlessly. Despite Raman's successful attempt to evade Milind's clutches. his panicked state, Raman constantly glanced over his shoulder, afraid that Milind might catch him. Amidst the chaos, he failed to notice the car approaching from ahead, and before he could react, he collided with it with a forceful impact.

There was so much chaos happening that no one could understand anything. Suddenly, the sky opened up, rain pouring down in torrents, mirroring the turmoil unfolding below.

The sudden turn of events leaves everyone stunned into silence, as they reel from the gravity of the situation. Gazes shift from Raman lying motionless on the ground to Milind and his friends, their faces reflecting a mix of shock and regret at the unintended consequences of their actions.

___________________________________

The little panchi was looking sadly at the rain outside her window, although she liked the rain but she was feeling something strange today.

After her father returned from the office, his health suddenly deteriorated. But so that no one gets worried, he did not tell anything to anyone.

The panchi's favorite food "chutti dal bhat Ane osaman" was prepared for dinner tonight, "Ek Sachi Vaat Kahu Garam Garam Chutti Dal Bhaat Ane Osaman Is Equal To Swarganu Anand".
Let me say one true thing, hot hot chhuti dal bhaat ane osman is equal to heavenly bliss.

So she was very happy. But before everyone can enjoy the meal, Inder's condition worsens and the doctor has to be called to the house. She had never seen her father falling ill, that is why she was very scared to see this condition of her father.

Then suddenly he hears the sound of many people in the house as if someone is calling her father. Clutching her doll tightly, she comes out of her bedroom to see who has come? She comes out and sees Alok uncle, aunty and many others have come to the hall. And maa told them that it was still too late at night. I feel very sad to see Alok uncle and aunty crying.

They are nice people but I don't know why my maa is talking to them like this. Maybe that's why dad is ill. she thinks in her mind.

They requested to meet Saheb ji just once. But Premlata doesn't listen to anyone. At this moment she was looking like a negative character from a typical Hindi serial. Who tortures and oppresses poor and destitute people.

But her heart knows that no matter what anyone thinks, right now her husband is in dire need of rest. She knows that when her husband comes to know about this tomorrow morning, he will be very angry.

But right now nothing else matters compared to her husband's health. She sticks to her word and asks him to come tomorrow morning. They go away from there unwillingly.

After everyone leaves, Premlata turns and sees her daughter Panchhi standing there, She asks the panchi what she is doing. you should sleep now. But the panchi say that she is scared and cannot even sleep. So Premlata takes her to her bedroom and tries to make her sleep. The panchi feels safe in its mother's embrace and soon gets lost in its dream world.

Next day in the morning :-

The morning arrives with the melodious chirping of birds, casting a serene atmosphere. Inder's health has improved since yesterday, and he sits down for breakfast with his wife Premlata and daughter Panchi.

Premlata inquires about the doctor's diagnosis regarding Inder's health, expressing concern over not being allowed in the room during the doctor's visit. Inder reassures her that there's nothing to worry about, which is why he didn't summon her inside. He explains that Panchi was alone in the house, and her safety was his priority, hence he discouraged her from coming.

Premlata's admiration and respect for her husband deepens as she realizes how he always shields their family from every hardship, especially their daughter.

Just then, Alok and the others who had visited the previous day arrived. Surprised to see them so early, Inder asks for the reason behind their visit.

Alok reveals that the police arrested Milind and his friends yesterday. Inder is taken aback by this shocking news and demands to know the details. Mishra ji recounts the events of the previous day, explaining how Milind discovered someone attacking Uncle Hassan and rushed to help, resulting in an accident involving one of the assailants.

With the help of bystanders, Milind rushed the injured individuals to the hospital, but the police arrived and arrested him and his friends. Also he said that they also came  here yesterday but Premlata Malkin had instructed them to come the next day, so they arrived today.

This news distresses everyone deeply. Shanti reveals that they also went to the police station yesterday, but their pleas fell on deaf ears, and they were turned away. She expresses her fear for their children's safety, knowing they are still so young and have their whole lives ahead of them. She implores Inder to protect their children.

The atmosphere is heavy with worry, evident from the worn expressions and disheveled appearances of everyone present. A testament to their sleepless night and the turmoil they faced. They all arrived in the same clothes they wore yesterday.

Parents are naturally concerned about their sons, who are now detained at the police station. In an attempt to reassure everyone, Inder proposes that they all go to the police station together to inquire about the situation and offer support to their children. The tension in the air is palpable as they prepare to face the unknown fate awaiting Milind and his friends.