Mission pt 4

Previously

Has they were talking the 4 men mr lee came in with drop to the floor dead before mr lee could react 4 guns

Present

where placed on him and it was non others than taehyung's jimin Jin Gemma

Taehyung: Surprise, surprise, Mr. Lee. Looks like your reinforcements didn't quite make it.

Jimin: You thought you could outsmart us, but you underestimated our determination.

The guys were surprised to see who it was but they had to play along with wat tae was doing

Jungkook: Looks like the tables have turned, Lee. Now it's our turn to call the shots.

Yoongi: Your time's up. You're not getting away this time.

Jin: You thought you could get rid of us that easily? Think again.

Namjoon: You're cornered now, Lee. There's nowhere left for you to run.

Hoseok: Time to face the music, Lee. You're going down.

Gemma: You picked the wrong people to mess with, Mr. Lee. Now you're going to pay for your crimes.

Soobin: Looks like our backup arrived just in time. Now, what do we do with him?

Mr. Lee: You think you can intimidate me with your little show of force? I've dealt with worse than you lot.

Jimin: We're taking you in, one way or another. It's over.

Jungkook: Handcuff him, we're bringing him to the basement.

2 hours later

Jungkook: Alright, we need some answers. Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, Gemma, care to explain?

Yoongi: We're still trying to wrap our heads around the fact that you guys are part of the mafia.

Namjoon: How long have you been involved in this?

Hoseok: And why didn't you tell us sooner?

Soobin: What's your role in the organization

Yeonjun: We trusted you guys, and now we find out you've been hiding this from us.

Taehyung: We understand you're surprised.

Jimin: We've been trying to keep our mafia life separate from our friendship with you guys.

Jin: Our roles vary within the organization, but ultimately, we're here to support each other

Gemma: We know it's a lot to take in, but we're still the same people you've always known.

Jungkook: We appreciate your honesty, but we need to know more about this.

Taehyung: "Midnight Shadows" that is the name of the group I'm the leader and the second seducer and the best shooter
Jimin is the seducer and the under boss
Jin is the Financier and the Enforcer
Gemma is the Consigliera and the hacker

Yeonjun: Yeah, it has a mysterious ring to it, just like you guys.

Namjoon: You're the secret helpers?

Hoseok: You've been helping us this whole time?

Soobin: I can't believe it. You've been right under our noses all along.

Yeonjun: You guys are incredible. Thank you for everything.

Jimin: We've been gathering information and providing support from behind the scenes.

Jin: We knew you guys were onto something big, so we had to step in and lend a hand.

Gemma: It was the least we could do. You're like family to us.

Jungkook: We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for having our backs.

Yoongi: You guys are the real heroes here. We owe you big time.

Namjoon: We'll make sure Mr. Lee get tortured.

Hoseok: Let's make sure this never happens again.

Soobin: You guys are amazing. Thank you for everything you've done for us.

Yeonjun: We're lucky to have friends like you. Thank you for being there when we needed you the

 Thank you for being there when we needed you the

Gemma's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Jin's outfit