Gu Wanyin finished speaking, they broke out There was a burst of exclamation.

"Really? There's also hot pot and barbecue? Why do I find it so incredible!"

"Are you sure you opened that hotel? It wasn't taken away by others?"

Gu Wanyin said lightly: "Since I can open a hotel in the end of the world, , then of course he has some skills, what do you think?"

To be precise, her system is capable! hey-hey.

But there is no need to talk about the binding system.

Anyway, as long as you can recruit customers and earn points for the system, that's it.

Perhaps because she looked too calm, everyone really thought she was a mysterious boss.

It doesnt seem so unbelievable that a mysterious boss opens a hotel with supplies!

"I just had another question that I didn't answer. The current hotel rooms are definitely not comparable to the hotel suites before the apocalypse, but they are absolutely clean, and the most important thing is safety. Living there can protect you from all zombies, natural disasters, etc. ."

The more Gu Wanyin said, the more excited those people became.

Later, more and more people came over to ask what was going on.

The first seven or eight people were still excited, so they volunteered to explain it to others.

Of course, some people still believe it and some people dont.

Gu Wanyin saw that the publicity effect had been achieved, so he raised his voice and emphasized again: "My hotel is in Galaxy Plaza! Whether you are a person with super powers or an ordinary person, my hotel welcomes everyone. Everyone is welcome to visit!"

After speaking, she patiently answered a few people's questions and then left.

So far, it seems that the publicity effect is pretty good.

Maybe half of the people believe it.

After she goes back, she can wait for the guests to come.

Gu Wanyin left the base and returned to his car.

It was already noon now, it was already time for lunch, and Gu Wanyin's stomach was growling with hunger.

She picked up the dumpling box and opened it.

The dumplings are still steaming hot, fresh out of the pan, and very fragrant.

She finished the dumplings and drank a few more sips of Sprite.

At this moment, she suddenly saw a person being chased by zombies, running towards her car in a panic.

The man couldn't see if there was anyone in the car window, so he just shouted instinctively: "Help me! Help me -"

Gu Wanyin was stunned for a moment, and then she remembered that she could not interfere with anyone without reason outside. of anything.

In other words, she couldn't save this person.

Although she couldn't bear it, she still turned her head back.

She can help others if possible, but she will never harm herself for others.

She enjoys endless preferential treatment, but is naturally restricted by rules.

If you don't follow the rules, the consequences will be serious.

No way, she always puts herself first.