Ideal Friendship❤

Lo aagayi 2usri one-shot finally🥲🤡
Sorry waqt lag gaya idea sochte-sochte🥲🤧. Maafi guys🥲

It was a hectic day of continuous shoot for both the channels Slayy Point and SlayyPop and both Abhyudaya and Gautami were exhausted. He did not show his tiredness much as he wanted to get done with the shoot as soon as possible it could get while she was that much tired that she felt as if her body was giving up on her and she was not being able to pull on anymore much.

Abhyudaya noticed how much Gautami was exhausted and was feeling bad for her but he had no other option. He thought of postponing the shoot and complete it some other day but then he realized that the shoot of the video may get too late and as a result, their channel reach will get significantly affected and all their efforts would go in vain.

Gautami had her eyes closed with her legs spread out on the bed but was not asleep. The camera was kept off and Abhyudaya went towards her and sat beside her, caressing her cheek gently and thinking of her as if she had fallen asleep.

"Gautami, uth jaa. Abhi bas thoda sa portion pending hai. Jaldi shoot khatam karlete hai aur phir mast aaraam karenge saath mein. Marine Drive pe jaake teri favourite vada pav khaayenge. Meri treat hogi tere liye☺"

Gautami opened her eyes and looked at Abhyudaya who was looking at her giving an reassuring smile and was holding her hands in his.

"Abhi, hum bohot dino se bohot zyada kaam kar rahe hai. Infact, overwork kar rahe hai. Tujhe nahi lagta? Iss shoot ke hojaane ke baad video upload karne ke baad kisi vacation pe chale? Just to relax ourselves?😪"

"Woh toh hai Gautami, humne iss baar kuch zyada hi overwork kiya hai. Tune sahi kaha and we both deserve a break. Ek accha sa. Main iske baare mein zaroor sochunga par tune mere sawaal ka jawaab nahi diya😞😒"

"Kaunsa jawaab?" She thinks for a minute.

"Oh accha, Marine Drive pe jaake vada pav khaana? Ofcourse, why not?" She said with her sweet smile.

"Yeh hui naa baat, meri Gautami ki🤍" He said with a smile.

"Chal chal, abhi shoot khatam karlete hai jaldi se."

"Haa haa, ekdum🙌🏻"

Abhyudaya and Gautami completed that remaining portion of the shoot and after finishing it, both gave a high-five to each other and left for Marine Drive.

They reached their destination after a short while and started having their vada pav sitting on an edge.

"Ah! It feels so good now Abhi💗😌"

"Me too, yeh hafta, infact yeh poora mahina kaafi stressful tha mere liye hi nahi balki hum dono ke liye hi but finally woh pending shoot aaj jaake khatam hui jo hum last 2 weeks se prepare kar rahe the."

"For real. Abhi mujhe bas ek vacation chahiye. Workfree and filled with enjoyment and fun aur kuch nahi."

"Sahi idea hai tera Gautami."

"Ghar chale Abhyudaya?"

"Thodi der ruk naa."

"Thik hai💗☺"

Both of them stayed at Marine Drive for sometime, having their delightful and savoury vada pav and enjoying the view in front of their eyes, feeling peace and relaxed after too much workload and deadlines.

After having done their food, they bid bye to each other and headed towards their respective houses.

~Next morning~

Abhyudaya arrived at Gautami's place at around 8 am, greeting her parents by touching their feet for their blessings with a smile. Gautami's parents loved him as their own son and hugged him taking turns. Afterwards, he knocked on Gautami's door but found it opened on giving a slight force at it.

He went inside and found Gautami sleeping peacefully and sat beside her. He smiled looking at her, tucking some strands of her hair behind her ear which were continuously falling on her face and disturbing her sleep🤍

Abhyudaya patted Gautami's cheek softly which woke her up and she instantly got up from her sleep on seeing him unexpectedly near her.

"Tu yahan kya kar raha hai Abhi? Woh bhi itni subah? Tujhe aai aur baba ne ghusne kaise diya?" She asked in surprise.

"Teri aai baba mere bhi mummy-papa jaise hi hai, shayad tu bhul gayi Gautami. Aur isiliye tujhse iss waqt milne aaya kyunki mere paas tere liye kuch bohot special cheez hai🤍"

"Kya cheez hai, jaldi bata🤔🤭" She said in a quite excited tone.

"Yeh dekh☺" He handed her 2 flight tickets to Singapore for tomorrow early morning in excitement with a smile looking at her.

"Wait what? Really? Singapore ki tickets? Par kis wajah se? Koi event hai kya wahan YouTube se?" Gautami asked being excited and confused at the same time.

"Abbe pagal! Tune hi toh kal kaha tha ke tujhe ek workfree aur relaxing vacation chahiye tha. Maine iske baare mein kal ghar waapas aane ke baad kaafi socha aur phir socha ke tera suggestion bhi sahi hai isiliye maine decide kiya ke hum apni break ke liye Singapore hi chalenge. Badhiya aur bohot sundar jagah hai woh. Tujhe zaroor pasand aayega."

Gautami does not say anything and rushed towards Abhyudaya with excitement and hugged him tightly. He was astonished by this sudden gesture but he smiled on her cuteness and hugged her back tightly.

"Thank you, thank you Abhi. I really needed this. Hum dono ko iski bohot zaroorat thi. Thank you for your understanding. Tu sach mein ek bohot accha best friend hai💗"

"Mention not Maggie☺. Tu yeh break deserve karti hai aakhir teri bhi toh itni mehnat lagti hai. Aur tu bhi ek bohot sweet, caring and hardworking best friend hai meri🤍"

"You're the best mere Abhi💗"

"We both are jab tak hum ek dusre ke saath hote hai🤍"

"I totally agree☺💗"

"Apne iss best friend cum pitashree ke saath mazze karne ke liye ready?🥳" He asked pulling away from the hug and resting his hand on her cheek.

"Ekdum pitashree, bilkul taiyaar😆🥳"

"Humari iss trip se badhiya content bhi humein mil jaayega Singapore vlog ke liye🤩🥳" He said dancing around in excitement making Gautami chuckle.

"Bilkul vloggers jaisi baat kahi tune😆👌🏻"

~The end~

Kaisi lagi aaj ki one-shot? After writing quite some romantic one-shots on Abhyutami, I thought of writing this one showing their ideal and sweet friendship. So, do let me know about your thoughts❤

-Moonlight