"Ofc it is woonhak" sungho affirmed "they need to fucking understand that they shouldn't had messed with us" taesan added with a dangerous and angry voice.

The boys were furious about the posts that were in the shitty blog and they were determined to find who that asshole who is behind these post and account.

"Do you think the girls are doing good?" Leehan asked woonhak since he attended the first period, "I didn't see them tbh, even hyein was nowhere to be found" He was worried for his friend who might had happened to her

"They hate us for sure" riwoo sighed, "we should meet up with them" taesan suggested, "yea we should" they all agreed to meet the girls.

*minji pov*

"The blog keeps uploading pictures of us drunkkkk" hyein whined in annoyance, "isn't illegal? they are stalking us" I said

"Whatever our reputation is ruined anyways" She pouted and kept her phone in her pocket, "Whats that on your face?" She touched my bandage, "oh it's nothing just a stray cat who scratched me" I lied with a big smile.

"You already have haerin why touching another cat?" She jokingly said, then we heard a loud honk from behind.

The car- damn

"Jaehyun?" I was surprised to find him at school, "hyein" leehan went to hug hyein, I could see in her eyes that she was in the verge of tears, the way she got treated just because she got drunk and kissed a boy that was "claimed" by other girls was unfair and somehow heartbreaking.

"Did something happened to you?" The next thing was jaehyun standing very close to me checking my face of I was alright, "I scratched myself accidentally" I lied again.

"Be careful hm?" He patted my hair before offering us to get in. "The blog" hyein whispered in my ear, "we need to go somewhere tho, so maybe next time" before jaehyun could object we ran away.

As we are walking in the street while talking, I saw her the woman I hate the most, the one that made me despite myself for years, the one that I felt like hell with.

She was standing infront of a restaurent with a man who is sertenly not my father, she looked so happy, with an ugly smile and red lipstick she tool his hand and walked in.

I took a picture, to be honest idk why I did that, I didn't want to show it to my dad because he will he even more sad that when mom died.

I just wanted to keep it to myself.

*Danielle pov*

"Danielle! Get the door!" My mom shouted from downstairs, "ok" I made my way downstairs in a hurry, I had messy hair and puffy eyes due to the crying because I watched a sad movie with mom.

"Danielle?" It was sungho, standing infront of my door looking at me from head to toe, probably thinking how ugly I looked, I was too embarrassed to look at him in the eyes so I just looked at his shoes.

"Are you ok? You cried?" He held my chin to make me look up, he doesn't feel disgusted by me? "No just watched a movie with mom" I moved away and he just stared at me with a blank face.

"Whats wrong? Since the party you acted weird-" " who is at the door Danielle?" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"No one" He somehow looked upset when I said that, why? Idk, "let's go outside to talk" I whisper and shut the door.

We are infront of my house just staring at the stars since it was pretty late at night while he was staring at me, "are you avoiding my gaze?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, "n-no...I just feel bad" I sighed "I am sorry if I said something misplaced that party night" I apologized to him sincerely.

Then I heard him chuckling, "what are you laughing about..." I looked down again, he might think am ridiculous he deserves more than an apology.

"Your cute" he smiled softly "I liked the way you kept talking the whole ride, does your tight hurts abit?" My heart was beating like crazy, I just stared at him unfazed.

"W-what? You aren't...mad or angry?" I was beyond surprised by his reply, "Danielle" His voice, deep as the ocean's abyss, commanded attention with its profound resonance, stirring the depths of the listener's soul.

"I really like you"

-------------

I think it's a very late update also very short one, I just totally forgot about the story.

No shit I am regretting writing it, guys pls comment I wanna live the moment of replying to people and being called "author"

It's like a dream bbg 💕