☆ ' Work. ' ☆

---
-
⚠️ Includes Abuse. If you feel uncomfortable about this, please skip this chapter.
-
---

It was early in the morning. Husk sat at his bar while the others discussed important things regarding the hotel.
Angel Ran down the stairs, putting his large glasses on.

- ' ' Angel? Where are you going? ' ' Charlie asked.

' ' Work. Don't worry, it'll be quick. ' ' He'd wink before exiting out the door.

Charile thought about it for a moment, before getting up. She was pulled back by Vaggie.

- ' ' Babe, Maybe you should think about this. You know what happened last time. ' '

' ' I know but..  I care about him. ' ' Charlie gently places his hands on Vaggie's Shoulders.

' ' Let's say this. If he comes back to the hotel, in any horrible condition.. We'll confront that bald moth. ' '

Charile nodded.

---

Valentino glanced at door, as he heard Angel walk in.

' ' Amorcito~! ' ' Val placed his hand on the spider's chin.

' ' Hiya, Val. ' ' Angel Said hesitantly, frighten by his touch.

' ' Go get your pretty ass changed and out here in 5. ' '

Angel immediately nodded, running towards the dressing room. His heels clanging on the ground echoed around the hall.

Angeldust gently crossed the door, not trying to anger Val. He took a deep breath and started.

--- ⚠️

' ' CUT! ' ' Valentino shouted across the room.

Angel's face dropped as he was told to make his way to the dressing room. He'd wrap his pink dressing-robe around him.

Val angrily grabs Angel's hair and pulled it towards him, ' ' WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! ' '

Angel escapes from the grasp and backs away, ' ' Val, I'm sorry i-.. ' '
He was cut off by the moth slapping him across the face, making him fall to the ground.

' ' NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT, LIKE YOU, MESS UP. ' ' Val Screamed. ' ' YOURE LUCKY YOURE MAKING ME MONEY! ' '

Tears formed from Angel's Eyes, as he was picked up from his clothes.

' ' I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT! ' ' Valentino charged up his fist.

' ' H-Husk will.. ' '

Valentino Scoffed, which turned into a laugh before he punched him.

' ' That's it, Isn't it?! You're hanging around with that winged-puto and now you think you can act up? ' '

The moth threw the Spider across the room. ' ' No, N-No! Of c-course not! ' '

' ' Well, let me tell you this. If he tries ANYTHING. ' ' Valentino reloads his gun, he grabbed from his pocket. ' ' I won't be hesitant to shoot em. ' '

Angel's eyes became full of fear, before he immediately nodded.

' ' Now.. GET BACK ON SET! ' '

---

Angel quietly opened the door to the hotel, mascara ran down his face. Everyone was asleep as he had to work late. He made his way upstairs to his room, to see Husk playing with Fat Nuggets.

- ' ' What the fuck.. ' ' Husk took in the state of his love.

' ' I don't wanna talk bout it.. ' ' He'd wrap his arms around his both as he walked over to the cat.

' ' Stay 'ere. ' ' Husk Walked Out of the room.

Angel turned his attention to his pet, Snuggling him and giggling as he oinked.

Husk came back with an ice pack and some bandages. He'd place the ice pack on Angel's eye and began to wrap his arm.

- ' ' I swear to Satan, if he does this again I'll- ' '

' ' No! ' ' Angel cut him off immediately. ' ' Promise me, you won't try anything. ' '

Husk was confused and immediately concerned, ' ' What the fuck did 'e say to you? ' '

' ' Just please don't. ' ' Angel's head Lowered, which was immediately raised by Husk placing his Hand on his chin.

He nodded, smiling afterwards. Husk kissed him the forehead before Angel cuddled into the cat's neck.

---