Part 1

No Proof Reading

Ignore My Mistakes...

Lets start....

.
.
.
.

It was 6:00 in the evening. A couple was making love in a luxurious hotel in Mumbai. The whole room was full of moans and groans...

After satisfying his partner, a man falls on the other side of the bed, looks at Roof.. breathes heavily... looks at his partner and says.... "It feels So good, after so many days we met today, I missed you a lot." Saying this he brings her hand near his lips and kisses it...

"I also missed you a lot Sidharth... but what to do... my in-laws had come....So it was not possible to go out of the house."

Sidharth chuckles... "hmmm In-laws... these are the same in-laws who cover up their son's misdeeds and blame their daughter-in-law?"

"Sidharth please." she says...

"Please? What please? I am speaking only the truth.." he says...

"Sidharth....please don't talk about all this... We have met after so many days... are we just here to discuss the same old clichés?" She asks while side hugging his naked body under the sheet...

"ok.. then let's do one more round." he says with a smirk....

"What? Aren't you tired? We did it 3 times today." she says with shock..

"I never get tired when you're with me, you're so beautiful both inside and out."... He says...

She starts blushing... And says...
"But I am tired now."

"hmm go clean yourself and freshen up" he tells her while pointing towards the washroom...

She wraps the bedsheet around her bare body and goes towards the washroom....

Just then her phone starts ringing. When Sidharth is working on his mobile he calls her.....

"Shehnaaz!!! your phone is ringing..."

"Yes coming" she replies From bathroom...

She comes out wearing her red patiala dress and sees that Aditya had three missed calls on her phone....She gets scared...

Sidharth notices her changing expression and understands whose call it is...

Her call starts ringing again, this time she first looks towards Sidharth and Sidharth calls her near him....She goes to him, Siddharth receives the phone and puts it on speaker and signals Shehnaaz to speak...

"Hel..hello" she speaks

"Wh*re, where are you blowing your a*s?"

Sidharth was controlling his anger....

"I .. I had come to the market to buy groceries ...When mom and dad came, the groceries in the house were about to finish...." She says..

"Then you b*tch, have you inserted the phone in your a*s? Can't you hear the ring?..." Aditya shouts...

Sidharth was still controlling his anger and Shehnaaz could understand this.... She was feeling embarrassed because of Aditya's language...

"Sorry, the phone was on silent and I couldn't hear the vibration because of the crowd."By the way, why did you call? Was there some work?" She changes the topic and says...

"Yes, I am going to Ahmedabad for a week due to office work...
So don't get your a*s f*cked behind my back..."

She says ok and he disconnects the phone......

Sidharth was looking at her angrily....
And she looks at him with puppy eyes...

"Look, this is the problem, you know very well how my anger can be calmed down."...

Shehnaaz Smiles and Says

"So you sent him to Ahmedabad, right?"

"Yes, I have sent him, although he does not have the capacity to send him there, but if I want to spend time with you, I am ready to do anything."

Shehnaz's eyes fill with tears and she asks..."Do you love me this much?"

"More than Anything In This World"
He replies while wiping her tears...

He quickly remembers that he had to give something to Shehnaz so he tells her... "Wait...I have brought something for you."

"What?" she asks

He takes out a small box from his side drawer which contains a diamond bracelet....

That bracelet is very beautiful. A smile appears on Shehnaz's face but she says..

"Sidharth this bracelet is very beautiful but I can't take it... it is too expensive and I love you I don't need all these things I just want your love for which I have been yearning all my life"

(Sidharth thinks in his mind, there is this girl who is hungry for love and there is my wife who sees nothing in front of money.)

"Shahnaaz.. this is my love for you, no matter what its price is, I don't care, I thought it would look good on you, so I brought it." He says...

"no siddharth i can't take it".. she says...

"Shehnaaz, if you don't take this then I will think that you are insulting my love."

"Sidharth takes out his Brahmastra and places it in front of her due to which she is unable to say no."

"you know very well how to make your point" she says

"So madam why are you messing with me?" He says ..

"Okey I am Sorry... you win i lose ok..."

She says in an apologetic tone...

"It's too late... we should go home now. Sidharth... you also freshen up" She says....

He kisses her forehead and goes to the washroom to freshen up...

"After some time he comes out wearing his black shirt and gray pants and starts wearing his watch and tells her let's go... I don't feel like leaving you but it's okay, we still have a week..."

She starts tying a scarf around her face and says, "Please drop me a little away from my house... otherwise, if someone from the neighborhood sees us together, there will be a lot of trouble."..

He just hums and both of them check out and leave the hotel....

The car's drive is very silent. He stops 2 km away from her house...

She is about to get out of the car when he holds her hand... hugs her tenderly..

She also reciprocates that hug...

She kisses his cheek over her scarf...

And saying bye to him... she starts leaving from there... Sidharth sees her going and leaves from there..then someone comes in front of Shehnaaz and she gets shocked...

Who could that person be? Would he have seen them together?

Stay tuned to know....Till then enjoy this update and don't forget to vote and comment and share the story if you like it. Bye...
💖✨