Emi's Beautiful Voice!

You were Currently at your Apartment the Demon King's Castle on the phone and Yamoshi watched on confused as he had no Idea what you were doing.

Yamoshi: Master what are you doing?

Y/n: Just Waiting for A Certain someone to Pick up.

Just then A Voice came from the other Line.

Emi: Hello this is the Customer Help Line, this is Emi, May I help you?

Y/n: Oh Hello Emi.

Emi: Tch! How are you on this Line?.... Again!?

Y/n: Oh Emi I Just Love to hear your Beautiful Voice over the Phone.

Emi: (Blushing) S-Shut up! I don't even Like you!

Y/n: Oh Really? But I do Love to Imagine what your doing right now.

Emi: I'm working on A Computer taking your Calls.

Y/n: But Emi It's fun to Imagine. Like what right now I am Imagining you looking beautiful right now Like A True Angel on A White Bed of silk cloth wearing A Beautiful white dress, eating chocolates.

Emi: (Blushing) I... You... Son of A... DON'T CALL AGAIN!

She then Hung up the Phone Call as Emi Noticed Rika checking up on her and she Just smiled Awkwardly.

Emi: Sorry, Some Incredibly Rude Customer. He won't be calling back I Promise.

Back with you, you were smiling saving her number to your phone.

Yamoshi: Sir Excuse me for Interjecting but May you already Pick A Bride already?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Yamoshi: You clearly Love both of them so Pick A Bride.

Y/n: No I can't. If I Pick one the other one would be severely Hurt and they would never love the real me...

Yamoshi: They already know Your the King of Dead world.

Y/n: No, Not that... It's... The other thing, the Disability thing.

Yamoshi: Oh? Oooooh, Yes Sir. (Thoughts) Or Maybe they would and Maybe he would have Multiple Future Brides! I am such A Good second in Command!

Y/n: Now if you can excuse me I need to call Emi again. I hate the way she treats but I love the way she Looks and her amazing Voice.