"Go!" the giant shouted and everyone continued running towards the East port.

"Keep running! We'll be there soon!"

About a minute or two later, Law whispered something to (Y/n), "(Y/n), I have something to do before we leave." he said and the Witch was confused before seeing him motion to a familiar looking white afro in the distance, crouching next to a fallen marine soldier.

"Ah. Okay, understood." she said before adding, "You will be safe, right?"

He smirked at the comment, "Yeah, don't worry" and managed to leave without the others noticing.

...

When the group finally reached the East port, a couple of them panicked.

"Luffy isn't here yet?!" Usopp exclaimed.

"Trafalgar Law's not here, either!" Cavendish exclaimed as well and immediately turned towards (Y/n), "Oi, (Y/n)! What is your captain doing?!"

The witch only replied calmly, "He's finishing up some business before we leave."

"What business?!" but (Y/n) didn't answer.

"What are both of our bosses doing?" Jeet asked.

"There are some enemies that can't be held back even by us.." Bartholomeo said when suddenly they all felt someone coming.

"That's..." Zoro had his hand on his sword and (Y/n) gripped her staff.

"Fujitora?!"

Fujitora was coming towards them, controlling the piece of debris he was standing on to make himself fly towards them.

"The unwanted one's here! Luffy-senpai, hurry up!"

"Wh-Wh-Wh-What should we do?!"

"We only have one choice!" (Y/n) shouted as she ran to Zoro's side and conjured up a wind spell.

"Wind!"

<ANIME: Black Clover>

The wind attack caught Fujitora off guard and allowed Zoro to slice through the air to break the debris he was standing on, but the Admiral managed to dodge it easily.

"Zoro-senpai! (Y/n)!" Bartholomeo called out to them and stood in front of them, facing Fujitora. "You and your friends should stand back! Leave it.." "Up to us!" Cavendish finished the sentence and the colosseum fighters crowded around them to protect the pirates.

Fujitora continued walking closer and Bartholomeo stuttered "B-Barrier!" while making a barrier to block the front.

"Will your barrier work?" Sai asked in doubt.

"If it were breakable, it wouldn't be called a barrier! Keep holding on until Luffy-senpai and Trafalgar come!"

"Yeah!"

"My barrier! Break it if you can!" Bartholomeo shouted proudly and Fujitora stopped in his tracks.

"Oh, is that a barrier? Looks like this'll be real tough." Fujitora said to himself, but it wasn't loud enough for the rest to hear.

He then unsheathed his sword slightly and the air around him became heavy. Debris of all sizes started floating around him and compiled together in the sky.

"Well, I guess nobody's using all of this. It's what's left after those hideous pirates fought!"

"Don't tell me he's gonna use it as a weapon?!" (Y/n) gripped her staff tighter and prepared to conjure up another spell. A barrier that only covers a limited amount of space definitely won't stand a chance against this!

"Is he crazy?"

"That's not fair!"

"What the hell is that?!"

The pirates all said their thoughts as they witness the debris form into a sphere.

"Oi, guys!" a familiar deep voice called out to them. It was Law! "Wherever you are, we're all at risk! Go to the port and set sail!" he instructed.

"Got it, Trafal-GAH! LAW!" Cavendish midway realized who he was responding to and his mood immediately flipped, "We've been waiting for you and Mugiwara! Where were you?!" he "asked" but didn't manage to get an answer.

"Everybody, run to the ship! Prepare to sail out!" Sai instructed and his men did as told.

"Hurry up! Prepare to sail out!"

"Run! Run!"

"I don't mind running to the ship but... I don't think he'll let us get away." Zoro said.

As the group was focused on the admiral, Usopp noticed someone nearby, "Oh? There! There he is! Luffy!"

In the distance, behind Fujitora, a smoke cloud was formed due to Luffy's rapid running.

"Luffy-senpai!" "Mugiwara!" everyone cheered when they saw the captain finally coming back from wherever he was.

"Everybody's here! Run to the ship!" Sai shouted and some started running while some stayed behind, waiting for Luffy.

"Luffy-senpai! Watch out for Fujitora right there!" Bartholomeo shouted, "Luffy-senpai! Hurry up! Dodge him somehow!"

Unsure if Luffy heard the fanboy correctly, because he immediately called the Admiral, "Hey, you old gambler man! Do you remember me?!" the latter turned towards the voice, "I'm gonna punch you!"

Luffy's arm inflated as he jumped high into the sky, "Gomu gomu no.. Elephant Gun!" he said loudly and did not hesitate to punch Fujitora.

"L-L-L-L-L-L-Luffy-senpai! He's one of the Navy HQ's greatest military powers - a Navy Admiral!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※