Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord

Start from the beginning

Demon Lord: I command the word of Pledge, Between Life and Death.

The Goblins Are having their Feast with the Meat in Stick been Rolled and Grill under the Bonfire as The Goblins take a Sword and Slice the Meat. As they Enjoy their Meat and Regain their Energy for the upcoming Battle.

Demon Lord: Answer to the Madness with a Roar! For I have Revealed the Secrets of all Creation!

The Camp of Goblins and Orcs in Rocky Plain start to Rumble as Piece and Piece of Rock Start to Thrown in the Air Before some Fall To the Ground.

Demon Lord: Sound that your Master Manifest!

Then, A Rock Type of Golem Emerge from the Ground as it also Take Down the Goblins Camp at the Vicinity Area of the Summoning of this Golem.

Demon Lord: Come Forth, Kaiser Golem!

As the Golem is Fully emerge from the Ground showing a Tall 15 Feet Golem that Stand Tall as Demon Lord Begin To Head to the Shoulder of the Golem. After, Arriving at the Shoulder, The Demon King is Looking at the Army that Now Mobilize as it Prepare to Attack. This is Only the Half of the Demon that Left as Half of them is Attack the Town and was Staying there but, The Three nation of the Alliance Army and Topa Kingdom Knights have already Dealt them as it only left with Helf of the Demon Army.

Demon Lord: Now, Go Forth to take down those Pesky Topanese!

Then, The Army of Once Full army only left Half of the Demon March On as the Golem Follow Suit as the The Leg of the Golem make a Loud Thud every Step it Step.

Demon Lord: Now, After Topanese have Fall, I will take the Whole World until our Ancestors will Return. But, I will make the Mistake that was in the Past won't happen This Days!

-Fort Town, Tormis-

It was the Next day, As the Sun is Rising up on the Horizon. In the Quiet Morning was Interrupt by a Distance Thud and It still Going and Going and Finally it Began Clear that something is Coming. It also Wake the Troops and Knights Alike by the Loud Thud that Coming from the Distance.

A Knight at the Guard Tower Wall, seen Something at the distance as He already hear a Loud Thud in the Distance. A Silhouette of Something Small but as It came Closer as it Became clear that the Silhouette Became Bigger and Bigger everytime it get Close. The Knight was Shocked by the Sight of Something that was in front of him.

Knight: W-What the Hell is that thing!?

At one of the Houses, Both Elf was Sleeping in two Different Bed as they were awake by the Sound of Loud Thud outside. Moah wake up from his Sleep and keep Hearing what it was. For Gai, He just Half Awake from his Sleep as He Scratch his Head and Look at Moah. As Moah keep hearing it until He Recognize the Thud Sound that was in the Distance.

Gai: Hey Moah..... What is that Sound? I can't get a Sleep with that Sound.

Moah: Don't Sway around.... Gai. Something is not right. Get Dressed and Head out to see what happen. I think it was the Ancient Giant Golem.

Gai: But.....

Moah: No But, Let get going.

Moah and Gai get up from the Bed and Get Dressed before Head out to see what happen. In the Meantime, at the Tents of every troop of American, British and German Was Sleeping until a Loud Thud have Awaken all of the Troops. Some Sit Straight up as They are still tired and The Platoon Leader, John hear the Loud Thud that Coming from a Distance. He get up and instructed hisen to Pack up and Get ready.

John: OK Boys, Get up now. We got duty to work, Pack up the Thing and Prepare the Equipment And on Stand by for Further Order. Squad Leaders, Instruct the Rest to Pack up and Ready!