As the group walks down the stairs Stan moves his head closer to Alexandria's so she can hear him over the booming voices, "You ok?"

"Yeah." Alexandria says casually with a small nod towards him.

-------

The small group dumps all their school work from this past year into the garbage cans just outside the school, "Best feeling ever." Stan excitedly said.

"Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie grins.

"Gross, talk about that when I'm not around." Alexandria mutters dumping the last of her unfinished papers into the trash.

Richie extends a hand and places it on Alexandria's shoulder, "Your just sad you will never be able to experience such heaven." He said dramtically. "Shut up, Richie." Stan disapprovingly spoke.

"Hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asks suddenly while putting his backpack back on.

"I start my training." Richie says fixing his glasses once again. "Wait, what training?" Eddie asks confusedly. "Street Fighter." Richie answers.

"Is that how you wanna spend your summer? Inside of an aracde?" Eddie asks grossed out. Eddie has always been a germaphobe so its no shocker he doesn't like Richie's lifestyle all the time.

Richie sighs, "Beats spending it inside of your mother." He says raising his hand for a high five from Stanley who quickly pulls his arm down. Alexandria looks over to Bill who is leaning against the garbage cans and looking at his friends unamused, she can't help but stare. That is, until he catches her and she instantly looks away and pushes her brunette hair behind her ear.

"What if we go to the quarry?" Stan asks.

"Guys, We have the B-Barrens." Bill spoke.

"Right." Stan says with a small nod. It was obvious he was disappointed. Bill has been on a mission since October when his brother mysteriously disappeared. He has brought his friends to help search for him, convinced he is still alive, everybody elses opinion is debatable, including Alexandria, which is suprising since she is always supportive of people's thoughts and is optimistic all the time, part of her can feel that Georgie is no longer with them.

"Betty Ripsom's mom." Eddie says suddenly causing the groups heads to turn to a desperate and sleepless looking woman waiting with a hopeful expression.

"Is she really expecting to see her come out of that school?" Stan asks.

"Everybody copes differently." Alexandria says feeling deeply for the poor mother. She can't imagine losing a child, especially Betty Ripsom, she was such a golden-child from what she heard.

"As if Betty Ripsom's been hiding in Home Ec. for the last few weeks." Eddie mutters.

"You think they'll actually find her?" Stan asks, his eyes trained on the woman and the cop cars behind her.

"Sure. In a ditch. All decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." Richie answers pointing to Eddie.

"Beep Beep, Richie." Alexandria whispers pinching Richie's arm causing him to flinch and retract his arm from her.

"Shut up! That's freaking disgusting." Eddie says making a face at Richie's words.

"She's not dead. She's m-m-mi-missing." Bill stutters.

"Sorry, Bill. She's missing." The humor from Richie's tone leaves. The group begins to walk their way home, Alexandria speed-walking to catch up to Bill and gently rubbing his arm in a comforting way.

"You know the Barrens aren't that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" Richie says before being pulled back by the strap on his backpack and sending him flying backwards into Stanley resulting in them both landing on the ground with a grunt.

"Nice Frisbee, flamer." Patrick says crouching down to Stan and taunting him with his kippah. "Give it back!" Stan's voice cracked reaching for his property that Patrick has the audacity to put his hands on. Patrick laughs before throwing Stan's kippah into a bus driving past them as if it really was a frisbee. "Fucking loser" He chuckles.

Belch burps into Eddie's face and shoves him forwards, luckily he caught himself but not in time for him to bump into Alexandria. She stumbled into bill and he grabbed her shoulder to steady her before Henry crashed his shoulder into his, "loser." Henry mumbled.

"you s-s-suck, Bowers!" Bill yells at Henry while Richie helps Stan up from the ground. "Shut up, Bill." Eddie urgently whisper-yelled. Henry and his gang slowly turn back around, "You s-s-s-say something, B-B-B-B-Billy?" Henry mocked.

"You got a free ride this year 'cause of your little brother." Henry said walking closer to Bill until he was up in his face. "Ride's over, Denbrough."

A police radio sounds from behind them, grabbing Henry's attention as he makes eye contact with none other than his father, the chief of police. Henry shifts uncomfortably, almost fearfully before speaking, "This summer's gonna be a hurt train for you, your faggot friends, and brainless."  He looks at Alexandria with a smirk before licking his hand and rubbing it on the side of Bill's face, proceeding to walk away.

"I wish he'd go missing." Richie says walking up to stand next to Richie while Stan approachs to stand next to Alexandria and Eddie.

"He's probably the one doing it." Eddie says shaking his head slightly. The group begins to walk the way they were going before getting attacked but Bill puts a hand in Alexandria's to prevent her from moving.

"I dont think you're b-b-b-brainless." Bill said squeezing her hand in his.

"It's ok, I know hes the real empty-headed one." Alexandria smiles with a small nod. Bill smiles back before pulling her along to catch back up with the group.

Though Alexandria knew that Bill meant it in a platonic way, a friend checking up on a friend, she couldn't help but let her face become flushed.

--------------------------

Word count: 1553

I actually hate Henry so much I dont understand how some people think hes hot or wtv😒

ALSO I KEEP TRYING TO FIX THE FACT THAT THE WORDS KEEP GOING IN THE MIDDLE AND NOT THE SIDE BUT ITS KEEPS GOING TO THE SIDE???

Edited: