𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

"Oh Ella! you have no idea how happy i am!" Poppy said with a huge smile on her porcelain face before she notice Huggy wuggy, panicking trying to wake up passed out Emily." Um . . .how did you??" Poppy asked as she look up to Ella, who sigh." Well, let's just say, my daughter decided to drop a box on him." Ella explained as Poppy blink in surprise before asking again." so he never attack you??" she asked making Ella look at her confused." yeah?? is something matter??" she asked as Poppy shook her head and smile softly." nothing to worry about. Also, Daughter??"

Ella smile before nodding." yeah, the one that Huggy wuggy is trying to wake up is my daughter, Emily." Ella said making Poppy nodded while smiling." so your married then??" she asked, though she'll be sure if the two found out about that, they will be sadden. Ella blink before shaking her head while laughing." No, Im not actually married Poppy. Emily is my adopted daughter." Ella corrected her making Poppy let out a noise in understand.

"Oh that's a relief, im sure the other two will be as well." Poppy said while smiling while Ella just blink at her in confused." what??" Poppy wave her small hand in dismissal." nothing to worry about Ella." Poppy said while smiling, leaving Ella nodded unsurely before looking at Huggy." Huggy, calm down, Emily okay. Let her rest." Ella reassured him making Huggy stop shaking Emily's body as he was trying to wake her up. He let out a chirp before sitting down, holding Emily before slowly falling asleep.

"Are you going to rest first Ella??" Poppy asked as Ella chuckle before shaking her head." I'm fine Poppy. Dont worry. Just let me sit down." Ella said softly as she sat down on the floor. Poppy nodded as she sat on Ella's lap. A moment of silence between them before Poppy decided to break the silence." You been gone for so long Ella. . . .A . . .a lot of things happen here." Poppy said softly. Ella didnt say anything as she instantly knew that. What Poppy didnt know that Ella knows already, after all she's from another reality that woke up in another reality. And this place is like a video game that she used to play back then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few hours have passed or a day passed, Emily woke up and saw that her mother is asleep, while leaning against the wall, arms cross to her chest. She also notice that poppy is not there in the case. She look up and saw that Huggy wuggy is still asleep, arms wrapped around her body protectively.

Emily struggled to get out of his grip before letting out a soft yelp as she fall on the side, letting out a soft thud when she falls on the wooden floor. Though that woke up Ella, since she is a light sleeper. She look at her daughter and saw that Emily stood up." Emily are you alright??" Ella asked her as Emily gave her a thumbs up.

Ella chuckle softly before smiling when Huggy wuggy let out a grunt and yawn, showing his razor sharp teeth, which made Emily wince and backs up a bit. Then Huggy stop before perking up happily before wrapping his long arms around Emily, who yelp but falls limp again in his hold. Much to Ella amusement to see that before standing up on her feet.

"Come on you two. Poppy is waiting for us." Ella said as she grabbed her bag and strapped it around her back. Huggy wuggy placed Emily down on the floor, but not without hold her hand happily as Emily just sigh while Ella chuckle softly. As both three headed out as Ella opened the door before going first then the other two follow next.

They walk aheaded before the arrive at the three way fork in the road as the path on the left lead was closed by a gate while in the middle have a locked door that lead to Elliot Ludwigs office. Ella let out a hum." We must find the key to opened this door." Ella said before Emily spoke." I got this ma." she said as she went to the right side, with Huggy wuggy following her like a lost puppy much to Ella amusement to see.