Part 1 : the storm

BREAKING NEWS‼️
Saturday, on March 20th 2024 at 11.24 PM-a dead girl was found jumping off tragically from the fifth floor of the apartment. All of her bones were broken, her head was crushed and covered in blood. Based on the investigation, her name is Emma, a 19 year old. She is a student from University of Chicago. She was holding a piece of blood-stained paper that said "Why am I never enough??". According to current allegations, this girl had a storm in her mind that made her depressed, and she let her intrusive thoughts to kill herself win. Therefore, no one knows exactly why she committed suicide, even her own best friend, Emily.

Emily's POV :

Yes. Emma is my best friend. She's a blonde girl who has ocean eyes with perfect eyebrows that every girl want. I admit it, I'm quite jealous of her. But dang it! I can't believe what had just happened to Emma. I mean like, she didn't even tell me anything if she fu*ked up or something and now there is a news that says she committed suicide just because she thought that she wasn't enough? Ugh, I'm still in shock with tears running down on my face and I'm literally not feeling well right now, I can't even think with a clear mind.. maybe I better call Laura to calm me down. She's also my best friend, but she is new to me. I've known Emma first before her. Laura is an Asian girl with a dark brown hair. She is a humoris person who can always make people smile even though they don't want to.

"Why would she committed suicide? How could she never feel enough?" I asked Laura in tears.

"Well, the investigation said that she was depressed, right? But the real question is, who made her feel not enough?" Laura asked, as if I'm the guilty one.

"I know this might sound crazy, but uh.. what if it's me? Coz the last time I talked to her, I had a squabble with her" I realized and started to blaming myself

"Squabble? Was that because of your boyfriend again?" She thought without hesitation.

"Ou, you mean David? Yeah, exactly. I know she loved him so much, that's why she kept telling me to stay away from him!" I repeated.

She wanted me to stay away from David, but she never told me the reason why, so I assumed that she was in love with David. In point of fact, she also asked me to "unfriend" Laura. The hell is wrong with her??

"Holy sh*tt!! That's the point, Em! She felt not enough because she couldn't have David with her, the inside of her was broken, that's why she committed suicide!" Laura said which makes perfect sense.

"Really? Just for the hell of it? Unbelievable!" I said.

"Yeah, it's clear enough, Em. You know what? You better sleep now, babe. Get some rest, alright?" She asked romantically like I'm her own girlfriend, ew! I wonder if she's straight.

After I hang up the phone, I jumped on my bed to take a rest. My sore eyes can't handle it anymore, but my mind can't stop making noise, it keeps talking over and over again about Emma's death. I definitely can't sleep this night. And guess right now who's also having a storm in mind? Nah.. dw, I would never kill myself frfr _-

"I did nothing wrong, but I feel guilty" said the gut feeling inside of me that won't stop barking.

And the only way to end all this was, I needed to investigate deeper by myself into what really happened to her last night, so after 2 days, I came to Emma's room and looked for something that could answer the tragedy.

After half an hour of searching, I didn't find anything until I saw a book like a diary which I then read.

Yeah, it's Emma's! Wanna know my reaction while I'm reading it? Alright, so I go from happy, to sad, and soon afterward, I got a heart attack!!

FOR GOD'S SAKE it's really shocking me, like, what have I just read!? In fact, the diary tells the truth, Emma wrote everything on it before she died.

((-to be continued.......