"Let me see"

" What" Is all I can say as I'm so confused

"Your marking it's not on your back"

And in that moment I realize that the marking is just under my breasts. I'm staring in awe at the Beautiful dragon that's dancing on my skin in green ink.

The head and neck of the Dragon lays perfectly in between my breasts as the body of the dragon works its way down my toned stomach. The wings expand over my ribs with gold lined within them. The tail is what makes my eyes widen as it curls up and molds into my relic that goes down the side of my stomach. As I still am in my trance I get snapped out of it.

"Let me see It Nora"

"Give me a second Xaden Let me get my" Before I can finish the word Bra he speaks

"Nora I want to see all of it"

I sigh and I grab my breasts and cover and hold them up with my arms and turn around.

I am confident about my body and I've never shriveled in any man's gaze but his. He looks with a mute expression as I feel his eyes trace my skin. As I'm about to turn back around he stands from his chair and makes a big strides to me. As he is far too close to me his hand goes and reaches the top of the dragon head and drags his finger down my sternum and stomach and reaches the tail.

"I've never seen that before" is all he says.

"Me neither" I sigh as I'm still holding my breasts in place.

He is inquisitive about the marking getting molded into the relic; you can see it in his eyes. He tapes my skin a couple times and I look up at him. I see his eyes tracing my figure and as he reaches my eyes something shifts in them. Something I can't figure out. He looks down one more time and then makes some space between us. He goes for the curtain to exit the room but he turns around before speaking.

" Nora don't cover them when it's just me and you in a room I've held them and I know they can be heavy"

My face can not conceal my emotions and my face flushes. He closes the curtain

"I'll wait outside until you finish getting dressed" I can't see him but I can practically feel the smirk.

"Fuck off" I huff out

As I finish getting dressed I pull the curtain back and see Xadens smug face and that's when anger boils over and I release a small slap across his face not enough to hurt but enough to get my point across.

He doesn't even flinch and starts the conversation.

"Lets go"

As we walk out of the infirmary I look out the windows that line the hallway and take notice that its dusk.

I start walking to the dorming hall but I get abruptly pulled down the other hall

"Um excuse me where are we going"

" Number 1 you have made it to being a rider so now you get a room and a roommate and number 2 your staying in my room tonight"

" I'm not staying in your room tonight Xaden"

He abruptly stops walking in the direction of his room and he turns to me "Nora you are staying in my room tonight you don't know who your roommate is and you right now are weak and vulnerable so let me just watch out for you tonight and then you can go back to being a pain in my ass tomorrow but please just shut up and let me handle it"
There's something in his tone and the way he speaks that seems so desperate like he needs this more than me.

"Alright" Is all I say

We finally make It to his room without another conversation started and he opened the door. It looks the same as all the other times I've been there.

As I made myself comfortable I looked through his dresser and found a shirt. I turn my back to whatever he's doing and I strip out of my clothes and slip the shirt over my body. The shirt is long and rests about mid thigh. I turn around and see Xaden shirtless and slipping into bed. As I shuffle under the covers I say

"What's going on with Zyges"

"Nothing he hasn't been able to train with the other dragons so he irritable but starting tomorrow i'm sure your riding practice will help with that"

Then a thought pops in my head " In the forest how did you know I was there to help with Violet"

He laughs a little and chuckles " I have a 6th sense for when your around Nora" He says jokingly

I laugh " yeah a 6th sense of being annoying"

I laugh and turn my body so my back is to him

"Goodnight Xaden"

Goodnight Nora"