"Wait really?" Bailey asked in shock.

"Yeah. If it isn't explained why later, we'll tell you." Leah answered.

Daisy grabbed the lighter from her pants pocket that was tied around her ankle.

She lit it up and set one piece on fire and then threw that piece into the rest of the pile of body parts on fire as well.

Leah and Seth shifted back to their human forms as well and then all three of them threw their clothes on.

Leah: Well, that's that. Now we have to get back and hopefully get some rest. We have eventful days tomorrow.

They jogged back to their home and each went upstairs to their rooms, hoping to get some type of rest as it was already 1 in the morning.

The damn leech has them up and running after him for over 3 hours before they got him.

Which annoyed the three wolves to no end.

As soon as their heads hit their pillows they were out like a light.

"How do you survive the long shifts at work running on little to no sleep?" Amelia asked in shock.

"Well, being supernatural allows us to get little sleep but still be full of energy. It's like drinking six espresso shots or something akin to that, but like all the time." Daisy explained.

...

Meredith enters the locker room and puts up a Roommates Wanted sign on the noticeboard. She wants non-smoking non-Bush-supporters with no pets.

Meredith VO: (to city montage and Izzie/George/Cristina/Daisy arriving) It's all about lines. The finish line at the end of residency, waiting in line for a chance at the operating table, and then, there's the most important line. The line separating you from the people you work with. It doesn't help to get too familiar. To make friends. You need boundaries between you and the rest of the world. Other people are far too messy. It's all about lines. Drawing lines in the sand, and praying like hell no one crosses them.

We see Meredith talking to a blonde woman, another intern.

Meredith: Look, I'm sure you're very nice, but I've very particular about who lives in my house and you're just not right.

Blonde: Why? Look, I'm quiet, no loud music, no parties.

Meredith: Where were you when the Challenger exploded?

Blonde: The what?

Meredith: The space shuttle. Challenger.

"When even was the challenger?" Daisy questioned as she tilted her head curiously.

The other interns and doctors gave her a look of surprise.

"How old are you again?" Addison asked.

"24." Daisy answered.

"Wait what?" Bailey asked confused.

"Did you skip some grades?" Burke asked.

"Yeah, skipped most of high school and a couple years of college." Daisy answered.

"Hmm, makes sense. When did you join the army again?" Richard asked.

"I was 16 sir. Special ops." Daisy reminded the man. Richard hummed again before the screen started to play once again.

Blonde: Uhh, I think I was in kindergarten.

Meredith: Exactly. No.

"Rude. I was in pre-school heading into kindergarten then." Daisy explained.