"So, Moms, please tell Selene about your wedding." Astra cheered her parents.

"Haven't you heard about it over a hundred times already?" Jennie replied with amusement.

"Yeah, but Selene haven't and hey, come on, it was a beautiful story." Astra reasoned out.

"Love." Chae called Jennie.

"Okay, okay. But this one is for Selene's, no unsolicited reactions from you, my beautiful daughter, and you." Jennie threatened Astra and Chae, the two just nodded.

FEBRUARY 11, 2024 – The Wedding Day

Can't say how the days will unfold,
Can't change what the future may hold
But, I want you in it
Every hour, every minute

Chae scans the crowd chattering happily with their friends and loved ones while she is standing next to her father, waiting for the love of her life to come walking down the aisle.

They both decided that the wedding should be an intimate one, hence, a sea of their friends and loved ones in one frame.

She looks at Lisa and Jisoo, gave them the most appreciative smile. The two have been their constant support since day one. She mouthed 'thank you' to which the two replied with thumbs up and giggles.

She's nervous as hell, because of the fear that Jennie would hit her head and will come back to her senses and decides not to attend their very own wedding. She cannot imagine her life without Jennie. But she must stay calm, otherwise she will faint.

This world can race by far too fast
Hard to see while it's all flying past
But, it's clear now,
When you're standing here now
I am meant to be wherever you are next to me

The bride walks slowly to the entrance, the crowd stand on their feet to welcome the most beautiful bride they have ever seen.

Chae's eyes are glistening, she lends her gaze to the woman she is about to share her whole life with. She silently says 'thank God she didn't runaway' as a sign of relief.

Her heart is pounding hard, she thinks she's going to combust, the amount of happiness and joy in her heart says it all, that she loves and adores Jennie with all her heart, mind and soul.

"Jennie." she muttered breathlessly.

Jennie started to walk down the aisle while her gaze was fixated on the only person she had ever loved dearly. Chae is a goddess, she thought. She had known that for years, but today, she is everything a goddess can ever be. And she's marrying the said goddess.

She did not see this happening before, because all she thought about was keeping her by her side even just as a friend, to Chae, she was just a friend. But now, that friend will become her wife, her hubby, her daylight, her everyday sunshine even amid darkness and storm.

This day had been her long-time dream, and if this is just a dream, she does not want to wake up from it, she will forever embrace this dream.

She's walking towards the girl whom she had promised to love whatever happens, whatever the future holds, whether as a friend or as a wife, well luckily it was the latter. 'Cos she may have thought about them being friends forever, she knows she could not handle seeing Chae with other man or woman.

She wished she could just run to her, like, forget about Kara Danvers singing Runnin' Home to You in a very lovely way, all she wanted to do is to kiss, hug and caress the woman she loves so much.