- ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ -

Start from the beginning

In the classroom

Upon entering the classroom, it's more full than I expected, I thought I came early but I guess not. I go quiet and step into the room. "Rei?" Oh oops, I forgot that Iida was there. "Why did you suddenly stop talking?" He asks

"Ah, sorry, It's a habit." I explain

"Oh.... Okay.." He seems to be deep in thought "Lets go sit down then."

I nod and pick a seat after Iida, I pick the one directly behind him.

As soon as I sit down and place my bag onto the floor, a group of girls surround me. One with pink hair, pink skin, bright yellow horns and overall, a unique appearance. "HEY!" I jump a little at her words.

"Y-Yes?" I respond

"We should get along, what's your name?" She asks, leaning over my desk. There were 4 other girls behind her, one with some strange things dangling from her ears, one resembled a frog, one with a spiky ponytail and another, was an invisible person. She was only identifiable as a female because of her floating skirt.

This is a perfect chance to make some friends!

"I'm Onikubo Ourei, just call me Rei!" I say as loud as I can, which was not that loud.

"Okay then, Rei!" The pink haired girl responds.

"I'm Mina Ashido," She introduces herself and the girls behind her.

The one with the dangly ears is Jiro Kyoka, the frog-like lady was Tsuyu Asui, I mean, Tsu-chan. The spiky ponytail lady is Momo Yaoyorozu, the invisible girl is Toru Hagakure.

A cute girl with brown hair suddenly enters the classroom. That's the girl from the exam!

"Hi," I say. Wait a minute, since when did I ever start conversations?

She smiled at me. "Hello!"

"I'm Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you all!"

The rest of the girls start to introduce themselves. This was nice, I liked talking to these girls. "Wait, I'll be right back, gotta take a call," Ochako said. What a nice girl.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING," A loud voice interrupted my train of thought. That voice sounded familiar though.

"Eh?" A boy with incorrectly worn school uniform, spiky blonde hair and a mean look on his face was being scolded by Iida.

Suddenly the door opens again, a green haired boy enters. Another kid from the exam!

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" My attention is reverted back to Iida

"Huh?" The blonde haired boy responded in a rude tone.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" I laughed lightly at his words.

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" The cretin responded. 'That wasn't very nice' I thought to myself.

Kids like that scare me.

"Uh, let's start over!" Iida quickly introduced himself. "I am from somei academy!" Somei huh? That's an elite school!

"Somei, huh?" The blonde boy said, like he was reading my thoughts, I wonder if thats his quirk.

"So you must think you're better than me." He said.

The interaction between the two continued for a little while, until they both took notice of the green haired boy.

Iida walked up to him to introduce himself.

"Yeah, I‐I know! I'm Izuku Midoriya, Its super nice to meet you." The green haired boy said.

The two began to converse about the exam, which is where I lost interest.

"Oh! That curly hair! You're the plain looking one!" Ochako had returned.

Midoriya was looking Ochako up and down, turning red while she continued talking.

That Midoriya, he's kinda weird.

A voice called from behind them, the three looked back in shock. Soon after, a man with black hair and a scary looking face entered the room.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa," He introduced himself

"Put these on and head outside." He said bluntly.

In the field

I began to zone out. The teacher started rambling on about how we can't waste time on pointless ceremonies or something. I was just looking around at all the students.

"Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam." The teacher looked towards that scary boy from earlier.

I couldn't hear very well since I was standing quite a distance away. The student named Bakugo stepped up to the pitch. He picked up a softball and threw it, an explosion also came from his hand. So that's his quirk.

"Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately."

A huge test? Already?

Many students began to murmur and panic with me.

"It's okay it's okay," I reassured myself. As long as I remember my training and try my best, I'll definitely make it.

The teacher started rambling again about the unfairness of the world. He reminded me a bit of my mom, I like it.

"Now then. We're just wasting time by talking. Let the games begin."