💔🌸 -Arguments and apologies (Sonnyban)

Art by @/MIY00U on twitter!!
————————————————————————

The only thing that could be heard at night was the cars that passed by so often and the noise of people talking as they walked down the street and the bustling of restaurants nearby. If you listened well enough, you could hear small sniffles coming from a nearby alleyway. It was pretty dark and the only light that was seen was from the streetlamps that lit up the sidewalks perfectly.

Alban sat in the darkness of the alleyway, his vision blurred from the tears that ran down his face nonstop as he looked down at the cold floor he was sitting on. He had forgotten how long he was there and was starting to feel cold. He was definitely going to catch a cold, but he could care less. Him and Sonny had gotten into a silly argument that escalated into them both saying something they shouldn't have. Regret filled the air after, and Sonny stormed off before Alban stormed out the house, not telling Sonny at all. He didn't know how long he had been out there but for a moment he felt a pang of guilt for storming out like that. Sonny was probably worried sick right now trying to find Alban, but Alban pushed away the feeling and the thought all together and tried to distract himself. A few moments later it started to drizzle and Alban began to get a bit worried. He didn't really like the rain since he would get all wet. A few moments later it started to rain. Hard. (haha hard....) Alban quickly got up and started to try and cover himself with his jacket which worked...but now he was freezing and looked like an idiot walking down the street. He just wanted to go home, but he knew he couldn't. Not after what had happened with Sonny. It would just be too awkward. Alban walked down the sidewalk for a while, not being able to go into any stores because almost all of them were closing for the night.

"I wonder what time it is...." Alban mumbled to himself before pulling his phone out his pocket and checking it. The time read 11:30. Alban's eyes widened quickly. How could he have already been out there for an hour?! He swore it had only been like 30 minutes...He sighed and put his phone away before he kept walking, not knowing where he was going and honestly he forgot what street he was on. He came across a bench that luckily wasn't wet and decided to just sit there and try and figure out where he would go for the night. His friends lived somewhat close, but he didn't want to be a burden to them ... .He clenched onto his wet jacket, unable to wear it since it was drenched. He had started to shiver at this point and he just wanted to get somewhere warm. He missed being home, and he missed being cuddled in bed with Sonny. He didn't want to say sorry or admit that what he said and did was wrong but he knew deep down that he was going to eventually. Soon, he felt the sudden urge to cry and with that small tears started to fall from his eyes, followed by small sniffles. He was cold and sad, and he missed his lover.He sat there crying for a bit before taking out his phone. He checked his notifications out of curiosity and his eyes widened when he saw the 20+ missed calls from Sonny and the 30 texts...

"I thought he was mad at me?!" Alban thought before scrolling down to the most recent text received from sonny.

Sonny<333
11:37pm
"Alban, I have your location, don't move. I'm coming to pick you up."

Alban sighed in defeat, putting his phone back into his pocket. He had forgotten he started sharing his location with Sonny when they started dating. There was no point in trying to run from Sonny anymore. He was starting to catch a cold and he was already shivering from being in the cold for too long. It was 11:45 now, and Alban knew Sonny would be there soon since they didn't live very far from where he was.Alban sat there in silence for a moment before a car pulled up in front of him. Sonny quickly got out of the car and ran up to Alban, seeming worried as hell.

"Alban! Why didn't you answer my calls or texts?! You can't just leave like that. Oh god, you're freezing..Why weren't you wearing your coat?" Sonny said, clearly panicked by the state Alban was in. He was shivering and looked like he had been crying for a while. Alban was caught off guard by the concern in Sonny's voice, almost as if they hadn't fought a while ago. Alban tilted his head in confusion but before he could speak Sonny put his hand on the other cheek gently before speaking.

"Alban...I'm so sorry..I shouldn't have acted like that or said what I said...I really wasn't thinking. If I hadn't said that, you wouldn't be out here freezing. Sonny quickly took off his own jacket and took Alban's before putting his own jacket on the phantom thief. Alban looked down, surprised by the sudden apology but grateful nonetheless. Although, he felt as if he should be the one apologizing. Sonny was the best boyfriend Alban could ask for, and he knew he couldn't stay mad at him forever. He looked back up at Sonny as ge continued to put his jacket on him

"Sonny. I should be the one apologizing, not you..I said some stuff I shouldn't have too, and I even stormed out of the house without telling you!! If you hadn't had my location I don't think I would've gone back home.." Alban said, taking Sonny's hand in his. The officer gave the other a soft smile before picking up the phantom thief swiftly, carrying him in a bridal style as he walked him to the car and sat him in the passenger seat.

"Alban, I started it.I was the reason why you left, so I definitely should be the one apologizing. Now you're probably going to get a cold...We should head home now." Sonny said, putting Abans seatbelt on him. The phantom thief pouted at the way Sonny was doing everything for him as if he didn't have arms and legs. He was so lucky to have someone like Sonny in his life. He always made him feel better and it was moments like this where Alban was grateful that they understood each other and always pushed through the tiny arguments and whatnot.

"Sonnyyy...I can put on my own seat belt!! And either way, we both messed up...! I forgive you, of course...but I messed up too so you can't be the only one apologizing." Alban pouted, taking Sonny's hand and squeezing it gently before letting out a small sneeze. Sonny's expression immediately shifted to a concerned one as Alban let go of his hand to cover his sneeze.

"Alban..I told you! You're sick now..let's go home..." Sonny said, closing the passenger door and getting in on the driver's side. He started up the car and started to drive home, sneaking glances from time to time at his lover who was playing some game on his phone. Sonny smiled before focusing on the road, making sure they got home safe.

(timeskip ⚡️)

Once they had made it home and Sonny had gotten Alban into bed and made him some soup, Sonny sat in a chair next to Alban, not wanting to get sick as they watched a movie together. Alban looked over to Sonny before reaching out to hold his hand.

"Sonny...I love you..alot." Alban said softly. Once Sonny had heard those words he looked over to Alban, a bit confused by the sudden confession for a moment but he quickly gave Alban a smile and leaned in to give him a kiss on the forehead.

"I know, Alban. I love you too. More than anything" Sonny whispered back softly, squeezing his hand a bit. Alban smiled before leaning in to kiss him on the lips. Sonny's eyes widened before he pulled away quickly, putting a hand on his mouth. His face was flushed.

"Alban!! You're sick! You can't kiss me...I'll get sick too." Sonny said, frowning a bit. He enjoyed the kiss, don't get him wrong, but Alban couldn't be kissing him while he was sick...Alban frowned, looking like a kicked puppy..or a cat in this situation. He let out a small huff before starting to whine.

"No fair!! I still wanna kiss you! Hmph...Atleast lay down with me!! I know what chair isn't comfy and I want cuddles..." Alban protested, shaking his hand in a playful way. Sonny couldn't help but chuckle at his lover's behavior and so he sat up from his chair and walked over to the other side of the bed before pulling the cover back, making Alban squirm a bit. He got into the bed and Alban immediately cuddled up against his lover, taking in their cent for a moment. Sonny started to caress Albans hair gently and they laid there in silence for a moment, the only noise being the movie playing quietly in the background. Soon, Alban drifted off to sleep and Sonny just looked down at him before he started to feel sleepy.

"I love you, Alban." Sonny whispered before falling asleep next to his lover.

————————————————————————

1,604 word count

YAY NEW ONESHOT!!! This one is longer than the first one but I really like how it came out🥹 This was a request from twitter! (forgot the user, my bad..)

hope you guys liked this :D