3. A Happy Birthday.

Start from the beginning

"There is your cake, your fav. YUMM...butterscotch flavour." Reyansh said to me,

"You monkey boy, when are you going to stop giving me heart attacks?" I asked him while placing my hand over my heart.

"Oh... Stop being a drama and cut the cake. I'm super hungry right now, and I want a big piece of this cake," Ray (Reyansh) said while grinning.

"If I remember correctly you hate this flavour," Priya said while coming in my direction.

" Yes, I agree he always makes a YUK face whenever Y/N wants to eat butterscotch cake or ice cream," Moni said

"UGH...come on guys, it's a common sense thing, Y/n likes this flavour that's why I also started to like this flavour," Ray said without thinking twice about what he was saying.

"O," everyone said in unison except Y/N.

"Come on, make a wish, blow the candle, and cut the cake," VANSHI said while lighting up the candles.

I did what they told me to do, I made a wish, then I blew the candles and cut the cake. first I gave the first bite of my cake to my bestie Priya, she squealed in happiness and hugged me tight.

"What you wished for?" Moni asked being excited

"If I Tell you my wish then it will never be fulfilled, and I want this wish to be complete," I said

then I gave the second bite to Rey because he was looking super hungry and ready to cry. Everyone was eating the cake while talking about our old memories. suddenly we heard a car horn sound, I looked towards the sound I found my car which came to pick me up daily. I said bye to my friends and was about to walk in the direction of the car, but to my surprise, the car door on the passenger seat side opened, and MR. KHAN, my father's secretary came out of the car.

"Hello, children how are you all?" he said to all of us

"Hello uncle we all are good." we all replied in unison, which we learned in our lecture classes. give answers in unison.

"Why are you here uncle?" I asked being confused

"Because of you, sir gave me a lot of work to do." he sighed dramatically

"Sorry, I don't understand," I asked

"Happy birthday, princess," he said to me while caressing my head and I gave him a side hug.

"Thank you, uncle."

"And this is for you by your dad,"

He passed me a tab, I opened it was a video msg I tapped to play and saw my dad, wearing a cute crocodile outfit and doing a cute dance while singing Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to my dear princess. I smiled while watching this and my friends were looking at the video being like aww. it's not embarrassing for me. Because this is their way of showing love towards me. After watching that I passed the tab to my uncle.

"Your dad arranged a birthday party for you tonight, and I'm here to give an invitation to all of your friends," he said and passed some invitation cards to my friends. They all are smiling in excitement and start discussing what they are going to wear, and what they want to eat. after that, we all said bye to each other and left from there.

I reached home and entered our huge a$$ mansion. I don't know why we need this we are just 5 people. Maybe this is a sign of our being RICH.

"I'm home," I said and a maid came in my direction and took my bag from my hand.

"OH... you came, dear, we arranged a party for you tonight," Mumma said excitedly.

"I know Mumma," I said and plopped my tired body on the couch.