Overwhelming day?

Start from the beginning

Vincent remained with his eyes closed, and suddenly opened them. He stood up and spinned around to face the person. As soon as he did that, he opened his eyes even wider. "Michael..." The black haired glitch whispered. "Hey papa" smiled the man. "Michael!" Now yelled Vincent, launching himself to hug his son.

As soon as the name was yelled, the arguing between the other members of the family ceased. They widened they eyes and looked in the direction of the exclamation, meeting a scene with Vincent and Mike hugging.

Chris teleported and hugged his brother's left leg, Elizabeth  hugged his right leg, while William hugged from the back. Ennard didn't move at all, he had taken just one step forward, with tears in his eyes.

"Slowly! Slowly! I'm still kinda lightheaded." Softly laughed Michael, when the other four were asking questions at the same time and shaking him a little.

Mike looked forward, in the direction where his husband was standing. Ennard was looking down with his lips pursed tightly, holding down his tears. "Enn" called Michael. The red haired man slowly raised his head, revealing a worried face. "Come here, hubby" called the magenta eyed again, with a simple yet meaningful smile.

A tear rolled down Noah's cheek when in a second he was cuddling Michael. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Michael..." Sobbed the blonde man, repeating the apology over and over again. "Why are you apologizing, darling? You haven't done anything bad." Mike was trying to calm his lover down. "But I couldn't protect you..." Answered the man with tears still streaming from his eyes. "And it wasn't your fault, not at all, it wasn't the fault of any of you..." Mikey caressed his husband's head. "I love you.." almost like a whisper, said the humanoid form of the animatronic. "I love you too..." Whispered back Michael.

They stood like that for a tiny bit of time, in a family hug, the six members of the family were together. Until...

"Mikey?" Vincent broke the silence that was present in the room. "Y-yeah?" Stuttered the called one. "Is there something wrong? Are you feeling ok?" Inquired the glitch with concern in his voice. "I feel...a little dizzy..." As Vincent got his answer, a chair appeared besides them and Ennard along with William sat Michael down. Then, Vincent teleported a glass of water and gave it to his son. "Thank you..." Mumbled the man. "Feel better now?" Inquired William, Mike nodding in response.

***

Vincent was meaning to cook lunch, usually he's alone in the kitchen, but today the whole family decided to accompany him.

Ennard didn't separate from Michael at all since the last two hours and a quarter, which was the time that had passed since Mike had come to meet them.

"How long was I out of reach?" Asked Michael, rubbing the bandage, his head was aching. "A little more than a day and a half..." answered his husband, his voice somewhat muffled because he had his face buried in Michael's back. "Mmm..."

Chris and Elizabeth were whispering something between them, and finally spoke. "Mickey, we still don't know what happened to you...why is your head hurt?" Chris wondered. "That's true, Mike. You really scared the shit out of us that night..." William commented, a grimance running down his back. "I have to agree, you scared me half to another death..." Added Ennard with a frown as he adjusted his position.

Vincent also wanted to know the details of the incident, so he sat at the table too. Everyone had gathered there, sitting down and waiting patiently for Michael's response. "What...happened...to me...?" The man's eyebrows knitted together, it seemed like he was thinking.