24

JOSEPHINE

I've always made difficult decisions, and I knew this would be one of the hardest I've had in my life. After thinking a lot, days of focusing on the same thing while taking a shower, turning in bed and taking a long time to sleep, crying while listening to sad music, I decided I was going to take a break from my career... I wasn't well...

Sometimes that's what we need, isn't it? To Stop, think, recalculate the route and walk...

I wasn't well, acting wasn't the same passion as before, not with all the "fame" involved, I wanted to work with what I love without needing flashes, paparazzi and crazy fans (although there are incredible fans too), but paying this attention, being careful with what we do, with our actions, which should be "normal" and not fake it... That was what made me feel bad.

Maybe I should take a few steps back and go back to smaller theater plays, leave this world of fame for a bit... In a short time I had everything, so I believe this scared me. I had to control things that I didn't agree with... I even stopped being with the person I love...

So that's it, After, Moxie, Gigi & Nate and The Other Zoey could be my last projects, I finished with a perfect end.

And the first step is to say goodbye to my Instagram.

HERO

Days turned into months, Jô and I, by some divine miracle, still keep in touch, and I hope this still lasts... Our interactions are continuous and we agreed to talk to each other within three days, if it were longer than that, him or me need to do something: send a message, call or make a video call.

But even though we keep talking, I know her, I feel like she's a little strange, a little distant... And to make matters worse, she even deleted her social media account... Something is going on in that pretty little head. I sent her:

"You know I'm here for you, right? Anything, you can talk to me!"

But she didn't talk... I know that at the right time she will explain it to me... I hope.

Finally the movie in which I starred as a zombie came out and along with it, several awards shows that I had to participate in, press conferences and interviews. It didn't take long for the movie The Woman King to happen to, which became surreal, just because it was shootting in Africa and had the most wonderful cast that could exist.

I believe I went to more than seven awards shows, and I couldn't believe it was happening to me! I didn't stop enjoying anything that came my way, now, I knew what I want, and I want more! I'm in my best time, and now I'm not going to stop!

The fourth After movie comes out and fans are going crazy, I knew they would like it! The only thing they didn't expect was a fifth movie, and that it's all about Hardin... The fact is: The fourth movie was a success and I could only read messages from fans on social media:

"Amazing!"

"It's really good! It's sad it wasn't finished!"

"Looking forward to the next one."

I wouldn't be so excited for the next one...

I went out with the M-Boys, thousands of times, on birthdays, in pubs, clubs, always very calm and no women. After all, I want to be better than that! I know how to control myself and I know what I want... I'm fine with Jô, my blonde calls me and whenever we need, we open our cameras and have fun together... Despite the distance, one day we will meet again! The point is, I love my friends and they are very supportive of this long-distance relationship.

They say:

"I'm going to tell Jô..." Or

"I will tell Jô that you're doing this..."

Yeah Jô, they're watching me for you! You can rest assured!

I'm also hanging out a lot with people I met on shootings, for example my friend Jordan, I never imagined We'd become so close! But I love his company, and I can always count on him!

Soccer? It's up to date... Everyone even feels sorry for me because I'm always working or playing, they think I get very tired, but on the contrary, if I sit still, then they might feel sorry for me... As long as I'm with my friends, working on what I love and playing my sports, then Hero will be alive!

I meet up with the M-Boys to play football whenever I can, especially because some important championships are coming up and some social actions too, and I won't be left out!

"Here Little Hero! I'm free! Kick it for me!"

"Show to us how good you are with balls as Hardin!"

They are clowns!

The days continued to pass, and the last After movie, the one I shooted alone in Portugal, was almost coming out... If there's one thing I know, it's that it's going to get people talking, because I missed Tessa during the story, she is only appeared in the final 10 minutes... What will the fans say when they realize that there is more Hardin than Tessa... I didn't agree with any of this, but as I'm not in charge... I just lower my head and obey. Anyway, Jô and I are looking forward to seeing and reading all the reactions, even though they are negative...

"I just want to see what they're going to say..."

"Oh Jô, don't even tell me, I'm not even prepared for this."

"Everything will be fine... Think you only did what they asked you to do."

She gave me all the strength I needed.

Many fans found me in the meantime, in London, in Paris, Italy, it didn't matter what event I was doing, they asked for photos and gave me all the love in the world, there was no way not to like all this attention, they were eager to know about the last movie, if I was with Jô, and if there were any more films coming out... All I thought about was being able to give the best to them. Yes, I was worried.

I was on the cover of about three magazines and in one, I even appeared as "the actor of the moment". I wish! In addition to the magazines, they also invited me to do charity games, for a much greater cause, I always participate and I am very proud of these events, they certainly can count on me.

After months I returned to Los Angeles for more work, I took a lot of photos for a famous perfume and jewelry brands, and generally,  were done the sessions in the place where the brand sold the most, and I was excited to go work there, after all, I will met my little blonde...

I go to the house where she lives with her friends, to surprise her. I send a message to Jô:

"I doubt you'll go out in your backyard..."

After a few seconds...

"Hero! I can't believe you're here!"

She runs towards me, all disheveled, we give each other the tightest and most longing hug we can. It's incredible to look into her eyes in these moments when we find each other again, because they are always full of water... I feel like I wasn't alone anymore, or rather, I feel like another part of me was safe with her.

"Of course I'm here, I came to work but I couldn't miss seeing you!"

Jô was still glued to my lap, in the same way she grabbed me to hug me, she stayed.

"How I missed you, you have no idea Hero..."

"How, I have no idea! I missed you more than you missed me!"

She takes her nose off my neck to look at me.

"What are you saying? More than me? Impossible!"

"Do you want to see?" Jô looks at me with the most naughty expression she could make. I hold her on my lap, she tightens her legs around me and I enter the house holding her.

"Hero!"

When we pass by the room, her friends who share the house with her, don't understand anything, they can only laugh, I say:

"Hi girls!"

I continue carrying her, asking Jô the direction of the room while I hear the girls murmuring.

"Hero, it's the other door!"

I enter the room she mentioned and throw her on the bed.

"Now I just want to see if you missed me more than I missed you, young man..."

And after that, I don't remember what time we started and what time we finished, the only thing I know is that they were the best times we could ask for after so long away from each other.