Astrid appreciated her hospitality and the effort she put in every meal, "Good morning, Mrs. Weasley. Thank you for breakfast."

"Don't mention it, dear," Molly replied before rushing back to the stove to stir the pots.

Astrid began eating her breakfast as she exchanged brief conversations with her father and Godfather, though they soon had to depart to handle other matters involving the Order. This left her only with the rest of the children at the table. She gave Hermione a small smile. She wasn't exactly close to anyone else in the room. Other than not interacting with them often and being part of different social circles, there wasn't a particular reason for the lack of a bond. Despite the awkward situation she found herself in, Astrid still sought to have a conversation with Hermione. Upon hearing the news about Harry's impending arrival, she commented with a small smile, "So, I heard that Harry will be coming here today."

"Indeed, he should be arriving any minute now," Hermione replied, still maintaining her calm and collected demeanor.

Astrid nodded, indicating that she understood. However, this was followed by a moment of silence, which prompted her to try and maintain the conversation.

"I am glad that the order finally found a way to bring him here. I know Sirius was quite stressed with his arrival" she told Hermione. Despite reuniting with her father for some time now, Astrid still felt awkward calling him Dad. Therefore, for now, both of them decided that it would be best for Astrid to call him Sirius. The two were glad that they had been able to come to this agreement, and it had made their interactions feel a bit more comfortable.

"I can imagine how excited you and Ron must be to finally see Harry after such a long summer" Astrid Continued the conversation to Hermione.

Most definitely," Hermione confirmed, smiling warmly at Astrid. "We've missed him terribly over the summer, and it's been frustrating not knowing much about what was happening to him"

Astrid smiled back, feeling a mutual sense of relief at being able to talk about something simple, unlike the chaos and pressure outside. Although the conversation was a bit forced at first, Astrid and Hermione did their best to keep it going. And eventually, the others joined in with small comments, making the conversation more dynamic and fun. Astrid was glad she didn't have to sit through the breakfast in an awkward silence.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was already evening when Astrid was making her way to her father's room. A few hours earlier, her conversation with Hermione had been cut short due to Harry's sudden arrival. After that, she had retired to her room in an attempt to avoid the chaos that was accompanying his arrival.

However, she and Sirius had agreed to meet up in the evening and spend some time together. Thus, there she was now, making her way to his room. As she knocked upon the door, she heard her father's voice welcoming her into the room. She then entered the room slowly and found him seated at his desk, going through a box full of different items as she walked in.

"Hi," Astrid replied with a warm smile as she slowly approached her father, who was seated at his desk.

"What are you looking for?" she queried kindly.

Her father responded by grinning at her as he explained the reason for him going through the box, "I wanted to show you some photographs from the time I was at Hogwarts," Sirius gestured towards a box filled with images from the period of his life in question. "I'm sure Remus has told you many stories about those years already, and I wanted you to see the photographs as well."

When she heard his explanation as to what he was looking for in the box, her face lit up in genuine joy and excitement. "I would adore that," she said with a wide smile.