2

--------------------------------

AUTHOR POV.

A big house Where there are at least 8 to 9 rooms, the rooms are big. Big garden outside the house: Only the rich have such a big house in Delhi and our Jeon family is very rich mr Jeon eun started his work in Delhi and now he is so big business man he marry mrs jeon hana her perfect wife and love he love her admire her.
Mrs jeon hana also love her husband most she calm and mature women which every man wants and their son jeon jungkook and their daughter jeon seokjin.

NOW lets talk about our main lead JEON JUNGKOOK.
The man he is that every girls wants perfect body perfect face and rich. Most of the people think that jeon jungkook is a playbot but no he is not he is such a sweat heart. Calm personality and mature nature. He such a baby to his family. But for others he is an idol.

Lets take a look inside jeon family.

Jeon hana making food for their family in a kitchen Suddenly she heard the sound of footsteps, she turned and saw that no one was there. When she came out of the kitchen, she saw Jeon Seokjin running down and behind him Jeon Jungkook following her. She knew what was going to happen, she shook her head and walked into the kitchen.

Jungkook - didi mujhe dedo mat karo esa ap badi ho. (Sister, give it to me, don't do this, you are a big sister.)

Jin turn her hand and show the banana milk and drink in one go. Kook look at her in shock experience. He ran towards her and she put the glass on kook hand he look inside the glass who is fill up with his favourite milk but now it's empty.

Jin smile and said "ab tujhe pta chalega ki badi bahen se panga nhi lete " (Now you will know that you do not mess with your elder sister. )

Jungkook look at her and shout "maa dekho na didi ne ye kya kiya "  (Mom, look what didi did) .

Hana comes out form the kitchen with glass and hand over to jungkook who smile showing his bunny teeth he kiss her mother checks and drink his favourite banana milk and show his tongue to jin and said " maa mujhe apse zyada pyar karti h".(Mom loves me more than you).

Jin show her tongue too and said " toh kya hua mere pitaji mujhe zyada pyar karte h ".( so what happens my dad loves me more ).

"Mai tum dono se pyar karta hu" (i love you both equally) eun said walking inside the living room with newspaper in his hand.. jin ran to her father and said "pitaji ap esa mat bolo nhi toh kook sar per chad jayega".( Dad, don't say that, ,otherwise kook will go over our heads .)

Jungkook whine and said ".pitaji aur maa mai kam per ja rha hu aj mai didi ko college nhi chodne wala"( Dad and Mom, I am going to work today. I am not going to drop
my sister to college. )

Jin looked at her brother and said "aur esa kyu ".(And why so?)
Jungkook smile sweetly and pickup his bag in his hand He check his watch and ran outside at full speed while shouting "kyuki tum mera dimag khati ho". (Because you eat my brain.)

Jin ran behind him saying " maa pitaji mai bhi ja rhi hu". (Mom, Dad, I am also going

Mr and Mrs Jeon laughed at them and mrs suddenly remembered something and said  "tum dono nashta toh karlo".(you both have breakfast)
But both vanish in the air mr jeon chuckled and said " humare baache tum per gye h ".(They take our you) .

Mrs jeon look her husband and said " achi baat h mujh per gye h ap per gye hote toh ye dono apki tarah hi serious hote" .(Good thing: If they take over you then both of them would have been as serious as you.)
Mrs jeon humph and walked inside the kitchen.. mr Jeon Chuckled and sat on the sofa

Mr. Jeon I was busy reading my newspaper, Mrs. Jeon brought tea  as she placed the teacup on the table near the sofa, the landline phone started ringing. Mr. Jeon looked at his wife and said, "I will pick up the phone." mrs jeon nodded her head and  Mr Jeon picked up the phone and said "hello, it's been so long since we talked to you, how are you? Of course  you are welcome here. I will wait for you okay
okay".

He put the phone back and hana asked " kon the ". (Who on call? )
Eun Looked at his wife and said, do you remember my friend Rajwant,  the one who arrange marriages ".
Hana nod her head and said " i remember ".
Eum smile and said He is coming to meet us today after so long."
Hana smile and said " its.goos, it's been a long time since we met him"
Eun nod his head and said " syd kuch acha rishta hi dekha de voh hume jin ya kook ke liye " ("Maybe he will show us some good boy and girl for Jin or Kook.")

Hana smile brightly and said " bhagwan kare jo ho acha ho"  ( God  whatever happens ,may it be good ).

Eun nod his and head and said" call kids to come quick they must be miss rajwant and make some good food for him".

Hana nod her head and walk inside the kitchen.
Eun smile and said "may be something good going to happen".

He smiles brightly and starts reading his newspaper again while taking sip of his chai.

------------------------------