XIV: Chapter Fourteen

3 years ago

3 years ago

"Red or blue?" Will asked as we leaned against the car. I was snuggled into his chest with both his arms around me and my back to him.

"Depends on the shades honestly but I would have to say blue." Will was trying to keep my mind off what was going on inside. "Food or sex?"

"I feel like you shouldn't get to ask that considering you've never had sex before." He chuckled lightly but I felt a little offended.

"That's not my fault. I try." Will made a choking sound behind me and I looked up to see him staring down in shock.

"What do you mean you try?" He squeaked. I frowned furrowing my brow and leaned back into him.

"I try to have sex with Damon like all of the time but he also says no and you're too young and all this. But I don't think I'm too young, I know plenty of girls and guys who had sex way before 16 and I'm nearly 17 so." I crossed my arms. When Will didn't respond I looked up to see him muttering under his breath and staring at the sky.

"Will?" I questioned.

"I think you just broke me." He wouldn't look at me so I grabbed his chin and tilted his head towards me.

"Don't be so dramatic William. I'm not going into details about my sex life I'm just saying if you have any advice on how to get your best friend to fuck me I would very much appreciate it." Will made a noise that could only be described as a whimper and closed his eyes.

"No Doe I don't want to give you advice on how to fuck my best friend." He finally looked at me. "Besides you do a pretty good job on your own."

"Obviously not a good enough job." I mumbled. "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot?"

"Is sex better when you're in love with your partner?" Will seemed to consider my question.

"I don't know, I've never been in love with anyone I've had sex with." He closed his eyes again before staring down at me with such an intense look in his eyes a shiver ran down my spine. "Sometimes I think about it though. What it would be like to bring someone you love to that point of pleasure where you think you're either gonna die or fly. What it would be like to be touched by someone whose heart and mind is filled with you. I think about it a lot."

"You'll find someone like that. Someone you can do that with." I told him smiling. Will deserved that.

"Oh, I've found them."