chapter 9

Julia 

Am I  right 

Lets see what Carina will do ,will tears be shed or will bones be broken 

I like the latter though

My mind felt numb as I try to understand what is going on,I turn back and look at them hoping I am just imagining it but am not .

My boyfriend was kissing my best friend in front of me at our graduation, I can't  believe this is actually happening.

"Woah ,say hello to the lovely new couple"Michael shouts and everyone applauds ,Jacob and Julia laugh while hugging and I keep staring at them .

Jacob looks at me and gives me a thumbs up  but before I can react he turns back to Julia and kisses her which snaps me  out of my state

What the fuck is happening ,did I enter a twilight zone or what , seriously I didn't get the  memo of our break up or are there cameras come out people prank over .I am in mental freaking out because this is so weird and I need answers .

"Aren't you going to say goodbye to the old awful couple and hello to the new better couple "a voice says behind me which makes me groan.

"What do you want  Melissa?"I turn around asking the most annoying person on this planet .

"Nothing much just to tell you how Jacob has finally come to his senses to finally be with someone in his class unlike _"

"You"I interrupt her saying ,her face turns red at my words because she knows that I know that she always liked Jacob and instead of being with her he chose me .

Well not anymore that is .

"As if, do you know  he tried so many times to be with me  but I refused, so he decided to be with someone a bit less than me which is Julia and I see he has do finally done the right thing"she says laughing ,I try to not  show emotions because I know she is lying but am not too sure .

I always believed  him when he said there was no other girl but now he is with Julia,he was clearly lying about that,so is Melissa really telling the truth, can I still trust him on not cheating me when we were still together.

"I don't care and for your information I don't care if he is with Julia as long as he ends up with the good twin and not the witch who is happy"I say and walk past her .

"You're such a loser no wonder your father left you ,no one wants you, not even Jacob. I guess you were a bother that not even your mother wanted to be with you "she says which leaves me frozen to the ground,I can already tell she is smirking .

I look around and see everyone is still focused on the celebration but the fact that she knew all this and said it out loud is something I haven't done  that ever leaves me feeling dizzy .

"You should he very lucky no one heard that "I say turning to face her,she seemed shocked by my response and the cold expression on my face that clearly shouted I ain't fucking playing no more .

"Why should I be in fact am going to shout it to the world "she says 

"I won't do that if I were you especially if you don't want anybody to know what happened July 11th "I say and she remains frozen.

"How do you know "she asks with a look of horror on her face ,a look I have been waiting to see for a long time .

"That's for me to know and for you to keep guessing all your life "

"So remember I know before you say shit about me got it "she nods and I walk away.

"But no one needs to know you know and I know it so that's all that matters , enjoy your shitty life bitch"she says but I don't stop this time I just keep running.

The surroundings start to blur and I can't tell where I am ,I don't know how long I run till I am at the old abandoned bridge .

I look over it nervously, wondering who would remember  cause it's definitely not Jacob since he has probably moved on from me ,not my friends cause they can't tell I have left the party or was hardly doing anything there .

The world seemed to be shaking and voices in my head were making me dizzy,the rain that I didn't know started pouring down on me .

"Enough"I shout but feel myself falling , the world starts  to blur then ends in darkness.

                  _______~_______

I am pulled out of my thoughts by yelling ,I  look around and see that I  have  been sitting on the balcony way longer than I planned.

Well that was a long daydream

I sigh, getting up to the mess that awaits me ,I walk into the living room to see Liam holding Jacobs shirts while everyone lashes out on him .

Julia is crying in a corner and Stacy is looking at the floor. I can hear her sniffling which makes me feel bad that I caused this mess .

How is this our fault again

" I feel like a horrible friend,"Julia says, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"How do you think I feel huh"Jacob finally says Michael's glares at him which is shocking cause you hardly see him angry like ever .

"You know if you can do that to Carina you can also do that to me "Julia says which makes the whole room silent.

I think we should stop this .

"What no way that will never happen"Jacob says he looks frustrated probably because no one has really allowed him to explain himself.

"Well I'm pretty sure Carina didn't think it would ever happen so I rather not take my chances "Julia says and Jacob looks pained .

"What is that supposed to mean?"Jacob asks in a low tone, his voice cracking in the end .

"I love you but it's over "Julia says .

"ENOUGH"

Hey guys am back again with a new chapter and things are about to get freaky.

Sorry for the late update I know how annoying it is ,like seriously how long do I have to wait to read a chapter.

Well I have been too busy to post ,like I have had chapter 9 written out a week ago but couldn't post it.

Anywho I hope you enjoy ,and you know vote comment and share or whatever.

Love
Xoxo
Dani