chapter 2

Stacy finally got tired and  hungry  from being concerned about the fact I used my nails to scratch my skin till it bled a little so I made a deal with her to get her food if she stopped annoying me .

which made me end  up standing in line for hotdogs .

Jokes on her I would have gone here anyway to get hotdogs.I smile at the success of my plan while counting the people left to make my order .

I shouldn't have skipped breakfast this morning ,I feel the stomach acid as it burns my insides and groans in frustration

I look at the text from Stacy saying she is dying and roll my eyes contemplating if  creating  a scene is reasonable.

“Can't you take the card ,I don't have money on me”the  old man says in a desperate voice but the owner of the truck refuses rudely telling him to go to the corner to find an ATM cause he wasn't one, the old man sighs and leaves , I finally order two hotdogs.

I was about to go back to Stacy when I spotted the man looking at the corner then at his card before he sighs and walks away .

He looked so sad. Why would that mean man is cruel?

The guilt of something I didn't do starts to eat me up and I look at the hotdog knowing I am going to regret what I am about to do after .

“Hey wait up sir” I say ,as I run after him. He looks  at me panting, confused .

“Here you go” I hand  him the hotdog and he stares at me in shock .

"You don't need a child , I have money” he says as he shows me his card and I nod .

“I know that but I also know you don't have money on you so accept it”I say with my signature smile and he sighs.They always fall for the  smile .

“Thank you but give me your  number let me pay you back”he asks and I shake my head .

“It's just a few bucks no need to pay me back”I say but he shakes his head and I smile .

“How about if I see you again you pay me back”I say and he sighs before agreeing .

“Then I make sure to see you again, miss ..”he asks as he stretches his hand .

“Carina Dawson but  you can call me Carina” say, shaking his hand .

“Very well miss Carina, I will see you soon”.

He walks away and I smile , I turn around and bump into hard things .

“Ugh”I groaned , rubbing my head .Well that hurt a lot.

“Watch where you are going” I hear masculine voice say ,I look up and see a tall man look behind me , clearly oblivious to the glare I was giving him .

“Excuse me ,but you are the one that is supposed to watch where you're going” I sy glaring at him as he scoffs .

“You bumped into me, so apologize”I say, poking his chest , deep blue eyes stare back at me and give me a weird look.what are you doing Cari,you are basically caressing his chest.

He suddenly pulls me close to my waist, I  stare at his chest. It was so close that I got a whiff of his scent ,his masculine calming scent that makes my head light.

I look up at the menacingly tall dark haired man and bite my lip nervously.How can someone make me this nervous.

He leans in close to my ear and licks my ear bud ,it sends shivers down my body, a feeling pulls in between my legs .