𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙞𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙚

Start from the beginning

Palpatine:"they asked you to spy on me, didn't they?"

the young Jedi shifts uneasily in his seat.

Anakin:"I don't, uh- I don't know what to say"

Palpatine:"remember back to your early teachings all who gain power are afraid to lose it even the Jedi"

Anakin:"The Jedi use their power for good"

Palpatine:"good is a point of view, Anakin the Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power"

Anakin:"the Sith rely on their passion for their strength they think inwards‐ only about themselves"

Palpatine:"and the Jedi Don't?"

Anakin:"the Jedi are selfless they only care about others"

Anakin averts his gaze toward the ballet.

the chancellors gaze lingers on the young man briefly then both casually watch the performance.

Palpatine:"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?"

the willowy eel creatures swim about in the largest bubbles

Anakin:"no"

Palpatine:"I thought not it's not a story the Jedi would tell you it's a Sith legend"

Palpatine:"Darth Plagueis was a dark lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the force to influence the Midi-Chlorians to create... life"

Palpatine:"he had such a knowledge of the dark side he could even keep the ones he cared about.. from dying"

Anakin slowly meets the chancellor's gaze

Anakin:"he could actually... save people from death?"

Palpatine:"The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural"

Anakin:"wh- What happened to him?"

Palpatine:"He became so powerful the only thing he was afraid of was... losing his power which, eventually of course, he did"

Palpatine:"unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew then his apprentice killed him in his sleep

Palpatine stares thoughtfully toward the dance

Palpatine:"It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself"

Anakin:"is it possible to learn this power?"

Palpatine's nonchalant gaze slowly rests on Anakin

Palpatine:"not from a Jedi"

******

on a beach with thick trees Yoda sits flanked by Wookies as they face a hologram of the Jedi Council.

in the Jedi Temple Yoda's ghostly image occupies his seat in the circle.

Ki Adi Mundi:"Palpatine Thinks General Grievous is on Utapau?"

Anakin:"a partial message was intercepted in a diplomatic packet from the chairman of Utapau"

Yoda:"Act on this we must"

the Jedi Masters nod

Yoda:"the capture of General Grievous will end this war quickly and decisively we should proceed"

Anakin:"the Chancellor has requested that... I lead the campaign"

Windu:"the council will make up its own mind who is to go, not the Chancellor"

Yoda:"a master is needed with more experience"

Ki Adi Mundi:"I concur Master Kenobi should go"

Yoda:"I agree"

Windu:"Aye"

Windu:"very well council adjourned"

*****
On A Coruscant Breezeway Anakin And Y/n walk with obi Wan.

Anakin:"you're gonna need me or Y/n on this one, master"

Obi Wan:"oh I agree however it may turn out just to be a wild Bantha Chase"

Anakin:"master"

Obi Wan stops and faces Anakin

Anakin:"I've disappointed you uh I haven't been very appreciative of your training"

Anankin:"I've been arrogant, and I apologize I've just been so frustrated with the council"

Anakin's bearded master smiles.

Obi Wan:"you are strong and wise Anakin and I am very proud of you"

Obi Wan:"I have trained you since you were a small boy I have taught you everything I know and you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be"

Y/n:"but be patient, Anakin it will not be long before the council makes you a Jedi Master I've been patient so i know you can do that to"

as Anakin sheepishly nods with a smile Obi Wan heads down a ramp.

Anakin:"Obi Wan"

Obi Wan stops and Turns

Anakin And Y/n:"may the force be with you"

Obi Wan:"goodbye old friends may the force be with you both"

Obi Wan walks on and Anakin smile fades to a pensive stare.

Y/n faces anakin.

Y/n:"Anakin, Please be careful with the chancellor promise me"

Anakin:"I Promise, Y/n"

Y/n pats Anakin's shoulder and Walks Past him.

End

Hope you enjoyed this chapter