Krishna POV

"Pa.. Where are you ? I'm getting late !!!!" I screamed.
"At the door waiting for you from the past hour.." He replied.

I rubbed my nape and ran out of the door. It's my first day today. I was feeling so nervous at the same time , I was excited. It was a chance for me to erase all those bitterness from my past.
I got into the passenger seat beside my dad. My dad , is the most adorable father anyone could have.
His name is Vasudevan Yadhav. He is the CEO of Krishna Yadhav group of companies. In case you're wondering , that's my name. Krishna Yadhav.

We were about to drive away from the driveway when my mom comes and glares at me with her hand behind her back. I figured I had forgotten something as usual.

As I looked , I found out I didn't get my lunch.

"And, you say you have become more responsible now. " She says.
That's Yashoda Yadhav, also known as the sole heir to the Dwaraka empire. Yeah. I'm a rich kid, but that ain't gonna stop me from having a normal life.

At 23 , I have wonderful parents , a simple life and a job.
I quickly grab my lunch from my mum and peck her on the cheek. I got into the car again and my dad outright laughed and started driving.
I reached the office within 15 minutes , thanks to my dad's deadly driving. I got down from the car and hugged my dad , before entering.

I went into my boss's cabin.
"Officer Krishna, reporting sir." I saluted.
"At ease officer. Welcome to the Central Bureau of Investigation, Miss Krishna Yadhav. It is an honour to have an officer with such merit in my team" He replied.
"The honour is mine , sir. To work with you has always been my dream." I replied.
"Good to know, officer. You're lucky. You're first case shall begin today itself. My most trusted officer will work with you on this case." He said.

I was hoping it wasn't him. Of all the people I could work with I didn't want it to be that arrogant ass.

"Bala, come in."He said into the intercom.

I cringed. Yep. I was working with my brother on my first case. Bala Ram Yadhav , my only brother, the sweet and perfect son to my parents, was the most annoying animal I could get as a sibling.

"Yes sir." He said. He looked to me and smirked.
"You're working on the new case with our new recruit , Miss Krishna." He said.
We collected the files and other data and left his cabin.
"Welcome to the team, Miss Krishna. Or should I say , My sweet sister ?"
"Oh shut up."
Right. A great first day.