Him and my uncle Dominic handle Volkov Industries as I gave them the power to do it . They handle the show in front and I prefer to stay at the back and guide it .

I never wanted that CEO position in the first place but I knew I had to make sure that my dad got his justice. He built it and I couldn't see someone destroying it . So for that I had to do what I had to do. They know who I am and what can happen if someone gets in my way of revenge.

TE is my passion well not only because brayan , my chief wanted it but I wanted it . Growing up the hell that I faced I don't want any other child to face it in their life. So destroying the underworld and killing the persons behind my parents murder is the only thing that kept me going. And now her .... Although this is making me frustrated but she is becoming obsession . One that'll lead to tragedies.

" Iven I know what I'm doing. Just do it okay? . "

" Okay ." he said understanding it. Well he doesn't have any other options.

As it is done now I might just go and continue my work. She probably won't be out as she was upset .

My house is fully secured. Man in every corner. Loaded with most Hi-Tech security not even a bird can come inside without my permission. I checked the cameras just to make sure everything is fine. And I decided to check hers as well.

What I wasn't expecting was to see her crying.... Her every cry as if stabing my heart . I never knew I could feel pain but guess she's doing things to me . I was so determined I won't let her get the hold of me but now she has it all . Hell she doesn't even have any idea about it and here I am miserable without her.

I wanted to go to her , hold her in my arms untill she calm down. But I can't. I just can't. Knowing along my obsession over her was bad that now I want to fuck it more . I need to protect her . And it includes me as well . As she would be most protected if she stays with me she would be in great danger as well . I couldn't let that happen. I have to keep reminding myself that .

Aria's pov,-

I don't know why my heart just couldn't take it anymore. Growing up I always knew and understood that I couldn't quite have the life of a normal teenager . My family's reputation and dad's place in the industry was something that gained him many enemies . I was homeschooled and then in highschool I had only a few , well three friends because obviously I always had scary looking bodyguards around me that people were scared to even approach .

I was okay to not have many friends. Always protect and guarded. I can't be spoiled or an ungrateful kid and complain about it . I know many would only dream to have everything that I have.... But I never wanted it that way . Everything and for what ? My parents are gone .....They were brutally murdered and I also would have been dead but now here I am . I am so done with this. I ,I .. why ? What did I do that all this happened to me ? I thought everything was going well but now this .

I couldn't stop the tears as they kept flowing like a damn river . I'm angry and frustrated . Gosh this pain . I wish I could just stop it all at once.

' Enough Aria . Stop it . You are strong. ' my inner voice said. The promise that I'll be strong and will put those people behind bars will not happen if I keep on being like this.  I need to be strong. I know there is something that I don't know. My father, our family me , their death . But what should I do ? Nobody is telling me anything .

Teddy ..... Gosh . I need to ask him everything and this Dmitriy guy who is suddenly now my bodyguard.
I don't know what to feel about it anymore. It's so messed up .

I can't Just be here . I have to go . For goodness sake I'm a fine arts student , I neede to be present at my classes and gosh I can't stay lock up here . I have to talk to Xavier .

I don't know how long I have been sitting in this room when suddenly I heard a knock on the door and Meria's voice came in .

" Are you okay dear ?" she walked inside with a chocolate pastry on her hand . Her smile reminds me of my mother so much.

" Look what I have for you . I hope you like chocolate." she said and in fact it's my favourite.

I wasn't crying anymore but my head was painting now. But I couldn't resist the sweet craving. I smiled at her and she sat beside me giving me the cake .

" You know dear , it's okay to cry sometimes . We all need a good cry once in a while." She said hugging me .

" Thank you ." I said . Guess I needed to let it all out.

" Well I just got informed you'll be staying here for a while. Well in that case I'm so happy dear . You don't have to worry about anything okay ?
Your things well be here by afternoon. " She informed me and I simply nodded at her.

Her presence makes my gloomyness away for a while. I miss my Nupur aunty . I missed her call yesterday in between all these . I didn't want to make her worry about it . I know teddy must have not told her anything about it .

★★★★★★

Author's pov;-

Dmitry watched as now she's looking better, as Meria was talking to her and she was eating the pastry peacefully .

It wasn't a surprise that he knows everything about her and obviously that includes her love for chocolates. He figured she could use some chocolate pastry and marias company at this time .

For now it's okay. But he has to make sure that she remains okay and for that they need to catch that person soon . With this new threat he needs to be more cautious .

His whole afternoon went by him doing his usual works . Making calls, handelling TE . Fortunately they don't have any urgent missions . A little issue regarding one celebrity his company was responsible for is occured but his team handled it well .

At around seven in the evening he had to go out as Iven called him , apparently as expected he got the information and hopefully something regarding the person they are looking for .

He got dressed up in his black shirt with is usual black denims , a leather jacket on top and boots . He decided he'll take his bike . He prefers it more . The wind , the ride helps him clear his mind.

He took his helmet in one hand and took the keys on the other. He checked everything and made sure that his most precious thing will be protected at all cost.

He was coming down stairs when she stumbled upon with her books , on her cute little PJ's. Well more specifically her Pikachu ones . God this girl he thought.

' My little kitten.' He said but not loud enough for her to hear obviously. She struggled holding all of the books and it was hell cute to see her all frustrated and currently her outfit was making it more adorable.

Him without saying anything put down the helmet and keys and silently helped her .

Aria was embarrassed. She just couldn't believe that she just tripped.....again . well in the process of checking him out but she won't admit it . Nope !

To be continued..........

Hey there ! I hope you're liking the book so far

Hey there !
I hope you're liking the book so far.
Well , keep voting and loving this book and I'll see you all in my next update!
Have a great day/night.
Take care ☺️🖤✨