7 The Plan is Planning

Beginne am Anfang

"come on you can do this! just talk to her! yes! just like what Noodle boy said! baby steps!"

he nods, hyping himself up and shaking those nervousness off his system, he awkwardly turned around, walking to her directly while holding the book he's reading "Uh,Emily?" He called, the librarian turning around to face him, her face Beaming brightly with a huge Grin "Red son! what a suprise to see you here!" She Chuckled, instantly the Fire Demon turning red and so he cleared his throat and Waved it off so that she wouldn't notice his Red Cheeks.

"Uh yeah! so is you—I Mean!— Yup! Ahaha!"

'fuck that's so Weird'

he Stuttered, but the librarian seems oblivious to his flustered state. "I just um saw you here and thought maybe saying hi ya know?" he Grinned, almost patting himself saying that with no stuttering. well as long as it's not embarrassing or him ending up rambling all of his shit that's for sure, and that would be so fucked up.

"Ma'am here's your co—"

he Smirked, in speed smacking down his own money and grabbing her coffee, he then handed it to her with a smile "wha–you don't have to Red son—" The boy shushed her, thanking the Cashier boy first and then Glancing back to her "No no it's fine! take it as a gift of gratitude" He nodded, again patting himself proudly.

"gratitude?"

"uh—yes! For introducing me to Novel books and stuff. *ahem! anyways where you headed to?"

he Grinned, genuinely that maybe Mei and Mk will be so suprised that he gave off his premium smile that is so genuine you almost forgot that he has the Looks too.

praise ironfan for raising her boy so good I guess.

"Oh I was just having a break and decided to have some coffee." Emily Chuckled; Staying in the library for too long can be exhausting so she's always taking some breaks and let some of her co workers take the counter for now. she's not alone in her work, almost everybody in the museum are like chained links, it doesn't really matter since everyone is working together in the Establishment.

"how about you? my are you exhausted?"

she asked, and Red son jolted once he realized that he's Sweating "Huh? oh! nono It's just the weather that's all!" He laughed "are you sure? here you can have my Handkerchief" Emily offered, but Red Son politely declined and gave her back the Cloth "I'm fine really, a-anyways do you still have time?—I mean—like you know some Spare to chat with me?" he asked, and he swore its like Unplugging a cog inside his throat and shove it out.

God now he's wondering as to how did his father actually got his Mom and asked her out. was it like 'fuck it I'll just say it straight' or 'I can't do it I need back up' kind of thing?

well as for him maybe he's not. he gets opportunities and he didnt hesitate to take it, a chance he would grasp no matter how small or big. a help from Mei and Mk? why not? atleast they're kind enough to help him and attentive enough to actually read the signals.

and even without them he can stand his own, His mind would work a plan but sometimes it could go haywire once infront of her or he's doing the plan.

he's trying his best really.

"Oh yes! I'll be happy to chat with you!" She Beamed, and Red son almost steamed off once he heard her. maybe that was a blessing that he can actually have some time with her and just chat about books and maybe random things.

he Grinned, idiotically like a happy child as he led her to his table. it didn't take a minute for Emily to start a chat with him which by the way he's answering them pretty well "That's so cool you can actually finish a book in just one or two days? what are you a Robot?" she laughed, and Red son Blinked. no well—actually he's just really hooked in the story sometimes that he gaslights himself and in the end took an all nighter and having some eyebags.