"I'm very excited to go," she said, "But I will miss you very much, uncle Remus."

"I will miss you too, kiddo," her godfather replied, giving her a playful but affectionate hug. "But I will make sure to write to you every week, and we will see each other on holidays. I promise that once you get there, you'll feel much less homesick."

She gave her godfather one final hug before heading towards the train and finding an empty carriage. She sat down near the window and waved to him once more as the train departed with the busy platform disappearing from view. She was now on her way to Hogwarts, and was overwhelmed with excitement. A few minutes later, she heard a knock on the compartment door as a young girl entered.

"Can I sit here?" the girl asked in a quiet voice, "All the other compartments are full."

Astrid smiled at her and said, "Of course, I'm all alone here."

Daphne Greengrass was the girl's name, and she took Astrid's hand to shake it.

"My name's Astrid Black," she stated, and they began a conversation. The two chatted tirelessly about everything and anything that came to mind, including topics like school and the magical world around them. Daphne proved to be a thoughtful and fascinating companion and Astrid realized that she had found her first new friend in the magical world and was very excited to continue building their bond during their first year at Hogwarts.

After the train arrived at Hogwarts, the two girls continued their journey together towards the castle. The atmosphere was somewhat tense as they took their place amongst the other nervous students for the Sorting Ceremony.

Daphne gave a reassuring smile as Astrid stepped up on the stool. When her name was called and the Sorting Hat was placed on her head, the young witch was a nervous mess. Once the hat spoke "Ravenclaw," Astrid finally let out a breath of relief. Following her Sorting, the tension dispersed and Astrid could finally breathe easier as she understood that there was no need to be nervous anymore. The Sorting Hat had spoken and that was that.

Upon hearing which house she had ended up in, she was a bit disappointed that she had ended up in a different house than Daphne... but the two girls promised one another that they would remain friends no matter what and from that moment forward, Daphne and Astrid were the best of friends,

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Second year

Astrid's second year at Hogwarts was relatively uneventful, with nothing of note occurring. She made a few friends from her house, though Daphne remained her closest friend and ally. They would often go on various adventures together, exploring all that Hogwarts has to offer. She would also take time to find the hidden places in the castle that she could use to pass the time and enjoy a bit of peace. Astrid's exploration resulted in her finding a wonderful spot to hide away and relax when she felt tired or overwhelmed. It was a place that had no magical protections to hide it, a simple quiet area with nice scenery, the Astronomy Tower. Astrid cherished this piece of peace, and frequently visited it whenever she needed to gather her thoughts or take time away from the hustle and bustle of the other students. This would become her hidden spot for the remainder of her time at Hogwarts, providing a small sanctuary for her to retreat to.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third year

The third year was a chaotic one for Astrid as she learned about her father's release from Azkaban. When she first heard the news, she was surprised to see his picture on the Daily Prophet and if she was honest, it kinda stressed her out. She realized that despite knowing of her father through Remus' stories, they had never really spoken. He didn't know her very well and she didn't know him either, and this realization caused her to feel anxious.

The arrival at Hogwarts at the beginning of the year was also eventful for her. She was happy that Remus joined her at Hogwarts as a professor, because that meant that she would have him close to her even when she was at school. And although he was very helpful in the difficult period she was facing, she could  still see how everyone seemed to be muttering about her and whispering. That made Astrid feel anxious. Some people looked at her in sympathy for her father's prison break from Azkaban, whilst others seemed to be looking at her with hostility. 

But the most memorable gaze was one of rage, and it came from Harry Potter, the boy who had lost his family as a result of her father's actions. She fully understood why Harry's gaze was full of rage, and she didn't blame him for it. After all, knowing that the person who had taken away your family was now out of jail and that his daughter is your schoolmate had to be tough to digest. Astrid couldn't even imagine how hard it must be for him to have to tolerate her presence, and she couldn't blame him for his anger.

The third year was emotionally taxing, with people avoiding and whispering about her, as well as rumors being spread which often caused her to cry when she was alone. The worst of all was Harry's enraged stare each time he saw her, and this hurt her deeply. Despite all of the events and rumors, Daphne persisted by her side, being the best friend she could ask for. Her support and faithfulness meant the world to Astrid, and she was thankful for her friendship even though everything else in her life seemed to be falling apart.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Fourth year

Her fourth year was noticeably calmer, with her father in hiding but still managing to meet her and communicate with her. They conversed frequently and attempted to make up for the time lost. Astrid was delighted to finally have the opportunity to be acquainted with her father. Remus was additionally supportive, being present when she felt uncomfortable or overwhelmed.

School became even more enthralling, as the school year coincided with the Triwizard Tournament. Astrid attended various contests, watched the competitors, and supported Cedric and Harry who were selected from her school. Additionally, she made her way to the Yule Ball and enjoyed herself with Daphne and their dates. Despite all that excitement, she attempted to find the time to focus on her studies and other activities, aiming to balance the buzz of this year with her responsibilities. At the same time, the buzz also allowed for an enjoyable year, enabling the young witch to find balance in all aspects of her school life.

The year had indeed been relatively calm, but the end of the year was tinged with tragedy when Cedric Diggory was killed. Harry Potter claimed that the Dark Lord was behind it, meaning that he was back. This realization shocked and filled the young witch with dread and concern as she realized the true threat that the Dark Lord posed to the wizarding world and to everyone's way of life.

And now we come to the present time, Astrid's fifth year at Hogwarts. This year was destined to be unlike others, as everything would change for the young witch. The year in which she would meet Theodore Nott, who would ultimately prove to be a pivotal figure in her life.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hey guys. I didn't think I would honestly publish this. I was just bored and finished reading all of the Theodore Nott fanfics I could possibly find and I just tough about writing something. It's not the best but still I hope you enjoy it.

Also the picture is how I imagine Astrid's aesthetic would be. Kinda like a light academia girly

 Bye for now and thank you for giving this a chance