He remained still in the driver's seat after parking the car, eyes fixed straight ahead as in his brain he made a mental list of what he had to do here, maybe he should make a physical note too so he wouldn't forget. Michael took a deep breath, exhaling slowly as his hand turned the car key to the left and pulled it, therefore opened the door next door. His feet carried him to the front door, his hand reached into his pocket and took out the restaurant key.

Okay, the first thing was to make sure the tables were arranged facing the stage, fortunately once the door opened, he was immediately seeing the main hall so he was greeted with what he was about to check out. Eyes rolled from table to table and after a moment he had confirmed everything was arranged as his father wanted, then the next thing was to head to the kitchen. Checking the kitchen utensils wouldn't take long, and besides, Uncle Henry would've prepared them first. He didn't want to spend a lot of time counting cooking utensils and left the kitchen for the back room, the electricity token should be located near the night guard's office, around the hallway.

There shouldn't be any problems, let alone an electrical short circuit. Michael closed the electrical outlet after checking it carefully and locked it. He glanced briefly at the road that led to the nightguard's office and wondered where Jeremy was now. Sleeping? He doubted that. However, right now the only thing he wanted was to finish his work, so he left that place, stepping onto the main stage.

Actually, he didn't know much about the animatronic system at the second location, but he knew long ago that the Toys producer included a program to recognize criminal faces and he was quite similar to his father, so ... just think about it yourself.

Maybe their system now after being tinkered and updated by his father was more or less the same as the animatronics in other locations, who knows? William was a typical person where no one couldn't predict his plans at all (no, he didn't think badly of that man). Michael jumped up onto the stage and walked in front of Toy Bonnie, staring right into the lifeless robotic eyes. Memories of the past came back like lightning.

"Jeremy I know you're around here and if you're thinking about startling me just leave it."

Michael looked back to hear someone's annoyed groan, the sound of footsteps could now be heard throughout the room, creating a small echo. "How did you know I would surprise you?" His old friend gave him an uncomprehending look, one eyebrow pulled upwards and Michael smiled.

"How could I not know?" Michael shrugged his shoulders and sighed, his hand reaching the back of his neck to rub it gently. "I was a nightguard at all the locations, I can guess you'll startle me by suddenly turning on all three of them." He glared closely at the Toys, the corners of his lips that had pulled upwards dropped back down to create a straight line. He had finished checking one more thing, the anomaly that his father mentioned earlier was standing beside him. "You were there when my father visited this place, weren't you?" His eyes shifted quickly at Jeremy.

The golden blonde strands fell to the side as Jeremy tilted his head, their eyes meeting. "So that was your father?" Jeremy asked back, Michael gave him a bored look.

"You see how similar the two of us are, don't annoy me."

A laugh escaped Jeremy's mouth. "I didn't mean to annoy you, but from the start I indeed felt like he was similar to you even though I didn't think that he was really your father. I saw him a few times here." Jeremy approached Toy Freddy and reached out his hand to grab the side of Toy Freddy's face. "I should've noticed right away when I witnessed how he dragged a corpse to the repair room back then before the other men came. William Afton, huh."

Michael folded his arms across his chest and huffed. "So you were there," he turned his gaze to Toy Bonnie once more, "my father's quite suspicious there's an anomaly here."