27 Trust

Part 27 Trust 

Sale Sahib, didn't I tell you about their family? She and her sister are the same... she is a..."

Before he could say anything, a hard punch from Arnav tore his cheekbone, making both Shyam and Khushi horrified. Arnav continuously hit Shyam until he bled. Shyam could not understand why Arnav hit him.

Khushi stood gulping down hard. She thought he would come to her after finishing Shyam's story. She got ready to get hurt. She had no choice. Arnav saw her telling Shyam to leave Anjali. No wonder he thought low about her. He would indeed think like that only. It was not his mistake. Anyone in his place would think like that. She cursed her fate for falling wrong in Arnav's eyes.

Shyam was struggling to stand Arnav's hits.

"Sale Sahib..." he tried to build up stories but Arnav didn't give him a chance to even open his mouth.

Khushi was scared that Arnav would kill Shyam. Of course, Arnav wanted to throw him down from the terrace but he didn't want to ruin Akash and Payal's wedding for any reason.

At some point, Shyam pushed Arnav with force and ran away from the terrace to save himself from the beasty Arnav.

Arnav stood panting hard. He looked at Khushi who was standing, spilling tears of fear. He came to her with a not-so-firm expression. Khushi trembled at his advance.

"Arnavji..." She trembled.

Arnav felt bad for her.

"Arnavji, I..."

Cutting her,

"I TRUST YOU," he said making her stop crying.

She was dumbfounded. She stared at him and could not believe what she heard. She thought she didn't hear clearly what he said. Did Arnav Singh Raizada say he trusted her? Even after hearing her asking Shyam to leave Anjali? She was looking at him standing like a statue. Her eyes were pouring like a waterfall but it was not due to fear.

Seeing her expression, Arnav gulped down and said,

"I said I trust you," he said softly.

Khushi joined her hands in a thanking manner and sat on the floor. She cried her heart out, clutching his feet. Arnav lifted her and made her stand.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

Khushi nodded yes without any second thought.

"Will you do anything I say?"

She again nodded yes.

"Are you sure about it?"

She nodded yes.

"Marry me," he said making her horrified.

Marrying him? She didn't know what was there in his mind. She didn't know why he wanted to marry her. Whatever, she didn't want to defy him. No matter what was there in his mind. She didn't care even though he wanted to marry her to revenge on her. She was ready... for the ONE SINGLE WORD he uttered. Didn't he say he trusted her? She was ready to do anything he asked for.

She saw him looking at her with a stern expression. She nodded OK not because she had no choice. She didn't want any choice. She didn't want him to think of her wrong. She didn't want him to suspect her intention. So, she was ready to marry him but Arnav's next stance horrified her.

"We are going to marry without anyone's consent"

She was shocked. Again her eyes spilled tears. He wiped her tears, making her stuck. He turned to walk away and stopped feeling a tug. He saw her clutching her hand. He raised his head and looked at her.

Gut InstinctOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara